“Delicious Pastries and Desserts!”
Review of Lincoln Bakery

Lincoln Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bellevue
dulaney0220
“Delicious Pastries and Desserts!”
Reviewed July 24, 2010

I lived in and around Pittsburgh for 24 years and my mother brought us to Lincoln Bakery since I was a toddler.

My family and I have favorites: chocolate glazed donuts, chocolate chip cookies, nutless brownies, sugar cookies, petifours, and cupcakes.

Sometimes, due to the long lines, service is not the best and it can be very slow.

I purchased my wedding cake from here and everyone raved about it.

Now, that I have moved I appreciate the great taste of Lincoln Bakery. Whenever I visit I go to the bakery to get a treat.

3 Thank HisGrace33

Salisbury, North Carolina
“bakers to the gods”
Reviewed July 26, 2008

We got ourselves a "variety box" on our way back to NC, as we don't have bakeries here.... Everything in the box is the best whatever that is that I have ever tasted. The cream horn pastry is just so and the cream is just right. The cherry danish was amazing. The cinnamon roll- superb, as was the honey roll. But my most favorite of all was the chocolate eclair. The most perfect chocolate on a lovely flaky pastry with a custard that makes you want to cry. I just cannot describe how good this place is! My waistline is grateful I live 500 miles away.

3 Thank mistyrainbow
abbajen
“This bakery is amazing!”
Reviewed February 24, 2008

This bakery is absolutely wonderful! Their raised doughnuts are especially good. They do a fantastic job on cake decorating - I got my wedding cake from them. They have many cute seasonal cookies, so they're perfect for parties!

1 Thank abbajen