“A place not to miss.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great food. Great service. Superb ambiance. My wife and I found this place by accident turned out to be a real treasure.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My companion and I found this place as a last minute dinner and we were not disappointed. The setting is charming and rustic. It is in an old mill. We both had the hungarian mushroom soup which was excellent. Our server recommended the Seafood Strudel which could be ordered as a half portion and was just the right size. It was excellent. My companion ordered the Reuben which was very good but I think he wished that he had ordered something that was more unique to the restaurant. Neither of us sampled the brews so I can't speak to that. the cost of the meal was very reasonable. Our waitress, Tiana was very pleasant and attentive as was the rest of the staff. It was a very pleasant dinner.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

PhD Graduation dinner and it was a special as we wanted it to be. Everyone enjoyed their meals and the service was just right!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been here several times since recently moving into the area. My husband and I normally go for a beer and an app. We love the fresh chips and taquitos! My husband enjoys the fish n chips as well. Recently, I took my mom and my mother in-law and we all enjoyed our meals. Service can be slow at times, but it's not terrible. I did enjoy the little downstairs bar when we first went, but it is closed right now. Not sure if they plan on opening it back up. The upstairs bar is really nice and big. They have music and trivia nights which are fun. We didn't expect an up-charge for the music one night until after we ordered, but it wasn't a big deal. We enjoyed the music anyway (just would have liked to known before we sat and ordered) The beer is okay. We only really like the session ale, but I have tried the raspberry wheat and J Rose Pale Ale and they were okay. I think the atmosphere and food are very enjoyable and we already established it as our favorite local watering hole!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The new bar upstairs is great but it would have been nice if they had also kept the limestone- lined lower bar that was so cozy and quiet. The entertainment is very good but always extremely loud- too loud to have a conversation. It's been a complete change in clientelle- good for business but disappointing for the old regulars.