“Quick service, great pizza”

Robin Hood Brewing Co.
Ranked #21 of 35 Restaurants in Bellefonte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: More than just pizza! Full service bar & restaurant, large menu with items varied enough for all tastes, locally owned and operated. Newly added micro brewery.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lots of choices. Reasonably priced, micro-brewery on site with decent tasting beers. Pizzas are wonderful and so are the salads--good portions. We have eaten here numerous times, and will continue to patronize Home Delivery. Sandwiches are also good. Staff is very pleasant. The restaurant is divided into 2 sections--one side is the sports bar--plenty of TV's, and seating. The other area is set up more family oriented. Fun atmosphere

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The restaurant is always crowded and every meal that I've had was good. They have a great selection to choose from.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have had some good food here, but I have also just had FAR too many duds for me to give this place a good rating. The menu is huge! What they need to do is cut the menu in half and do them right. The pizza is good, food prices are decent, beer prices are a bit high. They make their own beer now. Hopefully they'll improve, because the ones I have had are sub-par.
This place has potential, I've been saying it since they opened. But they just keep falling short. They SHOULD be better!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

When visiting Bellefonte, we will often stop here for dinner. It's almost always crowded which means the food is good! I love their pizzas and sandwiches. The last time we stopped I decided to try something out of the ordinary and was pleasantly surprised. I am a big fan of paninis and ordered the hot sausage one. I was not disappointed! It came with a very good Italian pasta sauce for dipping. Chips and a fresh side salad completed the meal. Delicious!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

If I had to choose a food to live on for the rest of my life, it would be pizza. There are a lot of foods I would miss, but pizza is its own food group in my book, lol! This review is JUST about their pizza but a lot of their foods turn out to be somewhat reasonably priced and average tasting. It's a place to go when you feel like "settling" for a meal and don't want to put an effort into driving or appearance, lol.

The pizza here is a six out of ten and that's a shame for a place that should be known for its pizza. Ya know...$14 for a 16” pie isn't overall bad if you like a plain cheese pizza... but add a topping each for me and my wife and with tax, we've spent $20 for an average tasting pie. Profit is not a dirty word but considering it costs them around $4 tops to make it... A profit that big should yield one tasty pie...and it does not. Put it this way...that is the most expensive pie I've ever had...from California to Italy. We have eaten there numerous times in hopes it would get better...we have now stopped going.

You want one of the top two best pizzas around Bellefonte/State College? Try the Hofbrau on E Bishop St...just keep going straight past this joint for a mile or so, one of the top five best pizzas I've ever had in my life...and it's around $14 with a topping or two and tax! Go to the Facia Luna on S Atherton for the other "tied for first place" pizzas in my book...the ole number 12, ricotta cheese pizza!