“A fantastic casual meal and good place for groups!”

Robin Hood Brewing Co.
Ranked #22 of 33 Restaurants in Bellefonte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: More than just pizza! Full service bar & restaurant, large menu with items varied enough for all tastes, locally owned and operated. Newly added micro brewery.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is actually one of my favorite places when visiting Bellefonte...not necessarily for the atmeophere, but it is casual and an easy pick for mixed groups including large parties, kids, and varying tastes. Menu ranges from pizza pub style food (wings, appetizers, pizzas, and subs) to fancier cuisine (seafood and pasta dishes, etc). Price is very affordable and service has always been reliable and fast. Would recommend to anyone!

There are newer reviews for Robin Hood Brewing Co.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Went there for lunch with my missus. Nice, quiet atmosphere. Good food. Fresh and hot. I'll be back. Enjoy!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I enjoy going to Home Delivery in Bellefonte because you have the option to sit in the bar area or dining area and the entire place is very clean. The stuffed cherry peppers are made from scratch and are amazing!

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I visit about once a year and Home Delivery does Italian right. It consistently meets my expectations. In addition to the traditional menu you would expect from an Italian restaurant they also have unusual items. I had the Panzella Salad--comes in 4 different varieties, but I chose the Mediterranean--basically a salad on top of a personal sized pizza. Base is yummy by itself--but put a fresh salad on top with greens, roasted red peppers, olives, artichokes--excellent! Also note on the menu that they make their own sausage. Excellent waitresses, very attentive. They also have full bar and although I didn't try any, the dessert menu looks great. Right now they are celebrating their 5 year anniversary and treated us to a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie!

Reviewed September 24, 2011

We eat here about once a month and we are rarely unhappy with our meal or service. The menu is very varied. They have much more than pizza and sandwiches. They also have a full bar and a seating area to watch sports - especially Penn State football. This place is very popular on football weekends. It can get very loud in the bar area and dining room.

This last meal was a comedy of errors, but it all worked out. First they brought me the wrong meal, then when the poor waitress brought me the correct one, there was a big hair right on the plate which wasn't mine or the waitress's. She was horrified. The manager came to see us and we got my food for free which was nice. We were very nice about the whole thing and I am sure they appreciated that. It was a football weekend and they were very busy. The poor waitress was so harried and apologetic about the hair and food mix-up.

It was the first time we'd ever had any trouble there, and it won't put us off going back.