“Great food at an out of the way place!”

Mamma Lucrezia's Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Bellefonte
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Fine Italian Dining.
Description: Fine Italian Dining.
Pennsylvania
“Great food at an out of the way place!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We were actually staying in State College but didn't feel like dealing with parking headaches downtown so we checked out this place after reading the reviews. It didn't disappoint! The pizza was some of the best I've had, and my husband said his cheesesteak was great. We also got mozzarella sticks that were delicious. Everything was piping hot and served quickly. It was also very inexpensive. It doesn't look like much but definitely worth a trip!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank kweller

Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
“Best Burger Ever!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food was fresh and homemade. Our server was great! She was very upfront about letting us know they had new people in the kitchen & they were swamped. (graduation weekend too!) We really appreciated her honesty. Yes it did take awhile for our food to arrive but it was worth it. Honestly this best burger I have ever had & my husband loved his veal Parmesan.That's saying a lot since he thinks he makes the best! We will be back!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank jcmaw50
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

By far, this is the absolute BEST pizza I've had in such a long time. It's a little pricey, but WELL WORTH IT! Too bad I don't live in the area anymore, but on my last day in Bellefonte, I made sure I had a Mamma Lucrezia's pizza. I'm going to miss that place!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Leesees
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“Full and content”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Their calzone was so good - the dough was baked, and seasoned, to perfection. The server was friendly and the food came quickly.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Kristy H
collegeville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Hidden Delight”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Italian food at its best...So enjoyed it. The waitress was so friendly and helpful in making a selection. So much for so little money...

Visited April 2012