All reviews penn state bed and breakfast home away from home graduation weekend feel like family historic house victorian charm welcome respite garden gazebo cool town front porch made us feel glass of wine dietary restrictions each evening a real gem full kitchen
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Our Fair Lady is truly the fairest of them all! The attention to detail, the care given to historical authenticity, the care given to putting comfort at your fingertips, delicious food, and a delightfully personable and gracious host all make for an enriching and highly pleasurable stay at surprisingly reasonable rates. Our Fair Lady is the highest of quality bed and breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tami3551117, Owner at Our Fair Lady, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

What a lovely review! Thank you so much. I hope the rest of your trip was a success. Hopefully you will get to stay with us again in the future. So glad we met your expectations.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Our Fair Lady. Tammy and her husband were wonderful and gracious hosts. Our room was beautiful and breakfast was delicious. The location to Penn State University is fantastic and it is also within walking distance to downtown Bellefonte. We can't wait to return again!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tami3551117, Owner at Our Fair Lady, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Our Fair Lady. We look fwd to having you stay with us again! Thank you for the lovely review

Reviewed November 3, 2017

The Presidential Suite is amazing! Includes a full kitchen and private balcony. The entire place was immaculate, and Tami is a most accommodating host! She worked with us on individual dietary needs (my wife is a vegetarian) We will be back.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tami3551117, Owner at Our Fair Lady, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

It was a joy to have you and your wife stay with us! Thank you for the lovely review. We look fwd to having you return to Our Fair Lady

Reviewed November 3, 2017

We had a great weekend stay in Happy Vallley. Our hosts were welecoming and kind and the breakfast was delicious. Even though it was a white out Nd my Wolverines lost, I was made to feel like one of the family. I am recommending it to all my friends who have student at PennState

Room Tip: The rooms are very comfortable with all well thought out details like robes and chargers available for use.
Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so glad that you felt right at home. Thank you for sending out recommendations to your friends! You can always come back, even on a non-football weekend. There is a lot to do in Centre County--biking, hiking, kayaking, and lots more. We hope to see you again in the near future at Our Fair Lady

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I recently chose Tami and Bob, Innkeepers at "Our Fair Lady, a Victorian Bed and Breakfast" to host a "Victorian Royal High Tea" bridal shower for my future daughter-in-law. I could not have been happier as they were the perfect hosts, the food was delicious and made from scratch, and their home was immaculate, warm, and welcoming. Tami took the stress away which allowed me to enjoy the shower as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you for an unforgettable experience!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Tami3551117, Owner at Our Fair Lady, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

What a wonderful review! Thank you. Our goal was for everyone to enjoy the special atmosphere that this occasion deserved; and for you to be stress free. It was important for me, that you be a part of the festivities and not worry about any details. Best wishes to the groom and bride--and of course the parents!!!!