All reviewspenn statebed and breakfasthome away from homegraduation weekendfeel like familyhistoric housevictorian charmwelcome respitegarden gazebocool townfront porchmade us feelglass of winedietary restrictionseach eveninga real gemfull kitchen
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I just love this place. Each room is charming and beautifully done. The owners are friendly and happy to help you with anything you need or suggestions for what to do around town. The breakfast is just delicious!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laura G
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I made arrangements for my sister who lives near Pittsburgh and myself living near the Philly area to drive at a halfway point to spend quality time together and "Our Fair Lady",Bellefonte was the perfect spot! Owners, Bob and Tami were very warm and welcoming host not to mention excellent cooks. The grandeur of "Our Fair Lady" is impeccably maintained both the exterior and interior are absolutely stunning.Bob and Tami offered many dining spots and activities offered in the town, and made our stay truly memorable and comfortable. We are looking forward to returning. Bragging about our stay has my husband wanting to do a couple getaway!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My sister and I decided Bellefonte would be the same distance of travel for each of us to reach our destination. Tammy and Bob, innkeepers were such great hostess for our 2 day stay and their home was such a delight. Would return anytime.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We went to a Penn State game and this adorable B&B is only 8 miles away.
Tami offered wine and cheese when we got there and we enjoyed it while sitting next to the fireplace! The innkeepers are really really nice people. The room was cozy and the bed was very comfortable with pillows galore! My husband and I loved walking in the charming neighborhood with victorian homes. Fantastic restaurants in this town...try the Gamble Mill...our server AJ was excellent. We would not hestitate to send friends or return next year to this B&B. Loved it!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2011

The house was immaculate, but even more impressive were the hosts. They take you in and make you a part of their family for your stay. The breakfast was exquisite! Great option rather than the expensive/no personal service options in State College for game weekends. Rollllll Tide!

EK