“After game dinner”

Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Bellefonte
pa
“After game dinner”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Ate at this place on Sat. nite after a PSU game. Ordered stuffed chicken.- RIGHT OUT OF A BOX FROM THE FREEZER. Nasty! I have been getting their hoagies for games for years, but they need to do something about these menu items or forget them!

• Visited September 2012

State College, Pennsylvania
“Good food in Bellefonte!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Baked sub sandwiches and wings hit the spot! Not a lot if good restaurants in State College/Bellefonte area!

Lock Haven
“Just ok”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The food is ok, as is the service. I am not sure what folks see in this place. Nice, clean but nothing special. Food is good but again nothing special.

Visited May 2012
Woodward, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Went there for an office Christmas party DEC '11. Food was good, but some of it was luke warm. I'd still go again.

Visited December 2011
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Good Food in Bellefonte”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

A friend and I just had lunch at Bonfatto's. I had seen ads for the restaurant during the many years I had lived in nearby State College, but had never made it over. I'm quite glad my friend suggested the place. Clean, friendly environment, more booths than tables. I wasn't really feeling up for sub sandwiches (something I'm told they do well), so I ordered my standard "I don't know what your specialty is so I'll have this as a diagnostic meal": the reuben sandwich. I'm sure New Yorkers would sniff at this, but then again they sniff at anything west of the Hudson! I was incredibly pleased with my reuben. Proper bread...rye with caraway seeds AND it was moist. Dry bread for a reuben is both common and bad! Good sauerkraut and corned beef. AND enough of the dressing! (Also a rarity). Next time I'm there, I'll have a tough time deciding whether to try something else or have another good reuben!

• Visited July 2012