“Want extra napkins and a clean fork? Forget it!”
Review of Bellefonte Wok

Bellefonte Wok
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Bellefonte
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We've been going to the Bellefonte Wok for years, but visit less and less often as time goes on. Prices keep going up. Service is borderline rude. Try to ask for a clean fork to eat your fruit. The waitress just pointed to the sticky one on the table. Why can I only have one good napkin? $9 for an 11 year old child? Really?

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stopped overnight on the way to our destination and took a suggestion from the hotel clerk. What a delicious dinner! We especial enjoyed a "board" appetitizer. Our waitress was very knowledgable and helpful. It was a relaxing meal after the stress of driving.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had the Chinese buffet. The food was hot, fresh, and very tasty. I would definitely go back - delicious!

2  Thank beachgirl8256
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I had not been to the Bellefonte Wok in years and returned this past weekend, and was not disappointed. It has the best tast of anywhere. I love the General Tso's Chicken. It is a small buffet but the quality is exceptional.

2  Thank RunnerWes
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The WOK is a great stop if you're in the mood for chinese, and looking for a good balance of variety and volume. I have never been displease with any of their food, although common sense tells you that some oriental dishes are complicated to keep warm, moist and flavorful in a buffet environment. I think that is the reason for a few less than good reviews here.

The service is fast, the selection is not overwhelming, but good for the area. We enjoy our visits to the Wok every time!

2  Thank Bruce S