“No issues”

Hampton Inn Belle Vernon
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Belle Vernon
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I stayed here while in town for work. Location is convenient. I arrived late, but front desk staff person was friendly. When I checked out, the front desk person assisted me with some directions-was very helpful. Breakfast was typical Hampton fare. Room was clean and quiet. I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Returning from Maryland to Ohio....and hit severe weather conditions. Looked for & found COMFORT INN which was conveniently located to eating establishments. Bedding was oh so good! Quality comfort and cleanliness much expected and appreciated. Once again.... professional & courteous service with a better than expected breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HansLudwig2014
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The hotel is convenient to BV, the surrounding area and I-70. It is also convenient to nearby shopping e.g. WalMart, etc. The staff is friendly and helpful. It meets or exceeds the normal excellent quality of Hampton Inns. I always stay here when I visit BV.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Harry T
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed over night here on June 5th on our way out to the east coast. I always try to get a room on the top floor to reduce noise from the rooms above. Well this time it was a problem with the noise from the room next to us.

I will start with the good stuff. The hotel itself is very nice. Very clean and well kept. Breakfast was very good and the staff was very nice and friendly. It was your basic Hampton Inn Experience. You know what you are getting.

As for our bad experience. We were startled awake at about midnight from the room next to us. There was an obvious domestic dispute going on in there. Yelling, people getting pushed into walls and even things breaking. This portion did not last long, but I listened to loud talking and door slamming until about 4am. With having to drive several more hours the next day, I was not to happy with the lack of rest.

I did call the front desk when the initial incident happened, but not one answered the phone. I figured that they were talking to someone else about it or upstairs taking care of the problem.

I understand that these hotels are not built to cancel all sound, but I shouldn't have to listen to it all hours of the night. I can't imagine that I was the only one to hear this and why they weren't asked to leave.

Like I said, this hotel is nice and from looking at the reviews, this was probably just an isolated incident. It just left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank JamaicaSun27
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Excellent Hotel, accomodations are as advertised, amenities are all in place and operational. Staff is awesome, service oriented and ready to help! Rooms aheva wesome pillows and a excellent shower, those two make my day everytime I travel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ivar P B
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great hotel. Have stayed here many times and will continue to go back. The staff is really nice and helpful especially the woman who works in the evenings (April) who always makes you feel better even after a long crummy day.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank ewirthy
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The hotel was very clean. Sll staff that we came in contact with extremely pleasant and helpful. We had three rooms and they were all together and the young man at front desk (Ben) was very customer service minded.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Hampton Inn & Suites California University - Pittsburgh
Clarion Inn Belle Vernon
Clarion Inn Belle Vernon
#6 of 6 in Belle Vernon

Been to Hampton Inn Belle Vernon? Share your experiences!