“The servers are really nice!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was recently here for a family dinner and had tremendous service. However, the food left alot to be desired expecially the Ney York Strip Steak, they told me it was actually a New York Strip, however, Ive had better sirloin steaks, It appears they use low quality beef which dosent reflect the menu price of $21.00. The servers are very good at making the customers happy.

1  Thank RyanJPankiewicz

Reviewed October 11, 2012

i decided to try out the new restaurant Anthony's on the Mon last Sunday and it was excellent. first off the wait staff was great they were friendly, and they really took care of me. The food was great i ordered the mussels and it was fantastic! Also the pumpkin was great. Food was good and the money was right, and the environment was awesome. It's like your going out to eat on vacation. I recommend everyone go try Anthony's on the Mon you will have a good night out.

2  Thank robert j
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Reviews looked good. Ordered the Manhattan soup. Server forgot it. Ordered tilapia. It was seriously undercooked. When I mentioned that the only thing on the plate that I could eat was the rice since the fish was not cooked, the manager smiled and said OK. No offer of replacement entree, further cooking or removing charge.

On the other hand, they were very friendly even if they didn't deliver what I had hoped for.

1  Thank Voorman
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Six of us ate their on a Friday night on the outside deck. We enjoyed the super views of the boats, water, and dock area.

The drinks, food and service were very good even though the restaurant has only been open for a few months.

Well worth the trip.....They have daily specials on drinks and food.

2  Thank RE M
Reviewed June 14, 2012

What a menu! What a wonderful place to go with friends or with family to eat. The calamari is delicious! We all had different things and everyone raved on how good their dish was. I had the salmon, my little girl had the chicken picatta and she ate almost the entire plate (this was an adult portion). They do have choices or kids, but we saw the chicken picatta and that is her favorite dish. The atmosphere is awesome! I'm originally from the coast of SC and this reminded me of eating on the intercoastal waterway with the exception of the coal barges. :-) My little girl was not bored at all while dining with friends - so many boats to see! Loved the place his wait staff is delightful too! They all seemed to like working there! Again, awesome food, staff and I felt like I was on vacation. Also, I put $$$ but you could go there and make it $$.

2  Thank scuba_nat