“Good Stay”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Belle Vernon
Champaign
“Good Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011

Not sure how we got here, but at 9pm on a Wednesday everything for 30 miles was booked. It was the last room available and it did its job. Hotel staff was friendly, rooms were standard and clean, and the breakfast was the normal Choice Hotel breakfast. Good experience and would stay there again for one night.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank shlouse
INCAAM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 27, 2011
Thank you for the kind review; we are committed to our guests’ satisfaction. I’m glad you found us and we were able to accommodate you. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you’re in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2011

Stayed here twice in June 2011 while visiting family in the area.. Nice, clean room. Great breakfast with waffles, bagels, cereal, sausage, etc. I will stay again next time I'm in town. And yes, Breck at the front desk was great!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
INCAAM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 27, 2011
Thank you for the kind review. We recently updated our breakfast, so it is nice to receive the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town, and hope that we will exceed your expectations during that stay. We know that you have choices and we are pleased that you have chosen us. As always, we remain committed to providing excellent customer service for you and all our guests.

USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2011

its rundown, the windows dont open, and it worth 60 a night , NOT 90$. what a typical
Penn. rip off. Dont stay in Penn,

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank trav3908
INCAAM, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 30, 2011
I understand your position, and respect your opinion.

Clarksville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2011

I stay at this property at least twice a year because I have family in the area. The hotel is clean and Breck, at the front desk is awesome. He is very friendly and customer service oriented.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
ComfortInnPA582, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 26, 2011
Thank you for the kind review, Breck was especially appreciative of your opinion of him. I hope that you will continue to stay with us, as we look forward to every opportunity we are given to satisfy our guests. We know that you have choices and we are pleased that you have chosen us. We remain committed to providing excellent customer service for you and all our guests.

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010

Stayed in a suite - very large with refrigerator, desk and table and chairs. The room was clean and nicely decorated. I normally don't stay in Comfort Inns but it was close to where I needed to be. The TV channel selection was very limited and my TV had horrible reception. Other than that, I really liked the room. The breakfast was free and was actually pretty good. I had a waffle, eggs and sausage. Overall a nice place to stay. I would stay here again

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
INCAAM, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 30, 2010
Thank you for the kind review; we are committed to our guests’ satisfaction. Based on your comments I can see that you stayed with us while our cable provider was in the process of upgrading in order to comply with Federal mandates. This process left our hotel with limited channels for a period of time. This work is now complete and as a result we now have a wonderful selection of channels.

Kansas City, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2010

I asked before i moved in if they had high speed wireless and the guy working the desk lied to me about that. ive asked on numerous occasions when it would be fixed and still got lies. other people that ive met here said that theyve been tellin people that for a year now. the pool is like the biggest bathtub ive ever seen and theres nothing nearby exept a burger king and a gas station

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
INCAAM, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 16, 2010
Thank you, for your review. I understand your frustration with this, and I apologize for the inconvenience. The upgrade is finally complete and we are having no problems with the internet or cable now. I welcome you to stay with us again and give us the opportunity to show you the great customer service we are known for.

John
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2010

I stayed here while driivng out to Indiana from NYC and it was just what I needed. Large room, clean, quiet, right off the Interstate, not far from a restaurant open at 10pm, and they also had a computer and printer I could use (not easy to find at hotels). This allowed me to print out directions I needed for the next day. Also, the lady at the desk was very friendly. There is also a Walmart nearby in case there is something you need last minute.

What more do you need?

BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
#1 of 2 in Bentleyville
Hampton Inn & Suites California University - Pittsburgh

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!