All reviews pa turnpike remodeled rooms truck parking room was clean a long road trip stopping point easy access choice hotels main building hot breakfast would stay here again waffles flight memorial outdoor pool the breakfast area front desk staff great place to stay
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Room was spacious and very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. Front desk was very helpful in making a great restaurant suggestion where dinner was excellent and breakfast at the hotel in the morning gave us a great start to our day. All around great experience.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
QualityInn001, Front Desk at Quality Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Tricia,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our property.

We greatly appreciate the excellent scores that you gave us and all of your kind remarks. We take great pride in being able to offer each of our guests superior accommodations, friendly service, and valuable amenities. We strive to make your time with us as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We are so glad to hear that you were completely satisfied with your stay and that we were able to point you in the direction of a great restaurant. Thanks again for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience with us. We hope you will visit again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

This is a quaint, little hotel in Bedford with a helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms. The breakfast is good with a free newspaper and decent coffee. It is close, but not walkable to downtown Bedford. Quite convenient though, right off 76.

Room Tip: I prefer an interior door.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for taking time to rate your recent stay at our property.

We appreciate the excellent scores you gave us. We are so glad that you were happy with your accommodations, our helpful staff, and our complimentary breakfast buffet. We make every effort to ensure a great experience for each of our guests. We hope you will visit us again next time you are visiting or passing through our quaint town of Bedford.

Thanks again for all of your kind words and for staying with us.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to rest our heads overnight after a tough week. The place was clean, the beds were comfortable and great pillows. We didn't have breakfast because we needed to get going but it looked fine. The balcony off of our room was a nice surprise! Very convenient to the Pa. turnpike.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
QualityInn001, Front Desk at Quality Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Dear Donna,

Thank you for taking time to rate your recent stay at our property. We greatly appreciate the excellent scores that you gave us. We are so glad we were able to accommodate your need for a clean and comfortable place to rest your heads after your tough week. Thanks again for all of your kind remarks and for staying with us. We hope to see you again next time you are traveling.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We stayed here one night as we were traveling through and had two dogs. The place is very clean and felt safe even though the rooms opened to the outside vs within the building. I found the layout of the room workable and the bed was comfy. I would however never recommend or stay there again due to the flooring in the room.

I understand that many hotels prefer fake wood flooring in rooms for dogs. However my poor dogs slipped all over the flooring in the room. I would never stay here again as it worried me that they would hurt themselves they slid so much. I finally brought in pads I had in the car so they had something to walk on. Pet friendly needs to keep safety in mind as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to rate your recent stay at our property.

Feedback from our guests is very important to us. We use this information to do everything in our power to make improvements that will ensure our guests have superior service and a great stay. It is our desire to make every aspect of your time with us exceptional. We apologize that we were not completely successful during your stay. The safety of you and your pets is our top priority. We appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention so that we can work on finding a solution.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

I was all prepared to give this motel five stars. Almost instantaneous check in, very large and spotless room, excellent king size bed and ample lighting and sockets to charge the cell phones. Then I went to take a shower. I turned the dial to get the hot water to come up. When it did I started to dial it back to get a more reasonable temperature. I kept dialing and it stayed scalding hot. I dialed it back some more and it turned off. There was no way to obtain a reasonable temperature. I ended up essentially taking a sponge bath by quickly putting the washcloth under the shower and using it to wash myself. Not an experience I plan to repeat.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to rate your recent stay at our property.

It is our desire to make every aspect of your stay with us exceptional. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our entire staff that we were not able to meet our goal during your stay with us. We appreciate that you brought this shower temperature issue to our attention. If you can remember what room you occupied during your stay please let us know so that we can address this problem and make any necessary improvements.