“i'd rather go hungry than come back for breakfast”

The Green Harvest Company
Ranked #25 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 10, 2013

something happened between visits to the green harvest...or maybe they had a gremlin in the kitchen this time...4 breakfasts...same interesting menu...three of the four were not edible...the fourth was hardly...i'm still waiting for my grapefruit juice...but wait...it probably would have been a mix of grapefruit flavored sugar water...don't waste your time or taste buds...go around the corner next time you're in bedford for breakfast

There are newer reviews for The Green Harvest Company

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I wish I could report that this restaurant was good, but it just wasn't. We had breakfast and the menu looked really interesting with some unique items. However the food was just not good. The eggs were terrible, I'm not even sure they were real eggs. The grits were unedible and the waitress didn't even offer to bring us another order because she realized the kitchen couldn't make it right. It's hard to mess up breakfast this badly, but unfortunately Green Harvest Company did.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Great food at this wonderful place where they serve truly delicious sandwiches, flatbreads, salads etc. Everything was fresh. Delicious. My chicken salad sandwich melt was mouth-watering. My wife's buffalo chicken flatbread had just the right amount of kick and was very flavorful. The service was warm and friendly. It has the atmosphere of a small town - not the impersonal efficiency of a chain restaurant. Be patient (not that the service was slow) and you will be rewarded.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was one of the best breakfasts we've ever had. The food was amazingly flavorful and the prices were good. I will definitely be back if I am in the area again.

One minor gripe, the coffee was a little weak for my liking.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

New to town and Green Harvest was recommended. It was midafternoon and few people dining. It took forever to receive our food and then when mine came they brought me something I did not order.