“Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was one of the best breakfasts we've ever had. The food was amazingly flavorful and the prices were good. I will definitely be back if I am in the area again.

One minor gripe, the coffee was a little weak for my liking.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

New to town and Green Harvest was recommended. It was midafternoon and few people dining. It took forever to receive our food and then when mine came they brought me something I did not order.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We ate here in mid June for breakfast. Great selection of cooked to order. Friendly service. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had a great lunch here! The ingredients are fresh, but the preperation can take a little longer. Prices were great for the quality of the food. Will definitely be back next time in town.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I visit when staying at the Omni Bedford Springs.
Fresh food in a funky environment is rare in this part of the Alleghenies. A stroll in the small town of Bedford is worth it too. Even if you're not a vegetarian, try the Veggie Reuben !