Omni Bedford Springs Resort
$139
$148
$139
$55
Super 8 Bedford(Bedford)(Great Value!)
$76
$55
Judy's Motel PA Dutch Heritage(Bedford)(Great Value!)
$65
No availability for your dates from our partners
4,417 results
All reviewscrystal roomfire pithiking trailsfrontier tavernspa wingindoor poolrelaxation roomrocking chairsspring waterspa servicesmineral springsgreat spabath ritualbedford springs resortbeautiful hotelgreat weekendlong weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Excellent hotel. We stayed the last year it was open before the renovations. The crystal room provided the best meal we have ever had. The spa was first rate and my wife intends to bring our daughters. I can't think of anything we would change. We will be back at Christmas time.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We can't say enough about our recent stay, mainly because the staff are incredible. Everywhere you go, whether it's the super friendly housekeeping staff, the great ladies at Che Sara Sara who offered our dog a piece of bacon every morning, or Scott at the entrance who remembered us from our previous trip - everywhere you go, you feel like family.... but better! They went out of their way to make our dog feel welcome, from the note at arrival to the very cute Omni dog toy, it's simply the best place to go to get away and bring your beloved pet. We will surely be back, and will look forward to bringing our dog again to a place where she's more than tolerated, she's welcomed with open arms. Excellent!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a porch and rocking chairs.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We have been to Bedford Springs three times and each time has been excellent. On this last visit, we gathered as a family to celebrate my wife's birthday. The hotel worked with me to plan a special wine pairing dinner, spa day for the women, and golf for my son and myself. Our son and daughter had never been to the resort and said they were not sure why they were traveling so far (from San Francisco and New York City). They left extremely impressed and thanked us profusely for giving them the chance to experience the Omni Bedford Springs. We highly recommend this resort to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elliot S
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I didn't know what to expect. My parents had talked about this place and how wonderful it was, but coming from NYC seemed to be a journey just to stay at a hotel. Well, now I see what the fuss was all about. The staff here is unbelievable; the food is creative and delicious; the grounds are almost magical - you get there and the stress just peels away; and the golf course is phenomenal! I will be back. My fiance and I are already discussing it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Beautiful hotel and well-kept but a bit pricey considering your in Bedford, Pa. Ideal if you play golf or like to hike, if you do not, do not stay at this hotel! the indoor pool was nice as was the outdoor pool and hot-tub, food is very pricvey in the restaurants at $50 p/meal so we ate at the tavern, good food!