“Great Atmosphere, Farm-to-Table Cuisine, Gourmet Food”

The Restaurant at the Golden Eagle Inn
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South Richard St
Description: Located in a inn built in 1796, the Golden Eagle Inn serves a lovely fine-dining menu for lunch, brunch and dinner. Our Victorian dining room is the perfect setting to enjoy Chef Zach Ford's innovative menu while enjoying a Pennsylvania craft beer or a wine from our thoughtful list. Convently nestled in the heart of downtown Bedford, Pennsylvania, the Golden Eagle Inn is the ideal destination for both travelers and locals alike to enjoy great food!
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great Atmosphere, Farm-to-Table Cuisine, Gourmet Food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and brunch at the Golden Eagle Inn in Bedford. The vegetables were garden fresh, the hanger steak expertly prepared, and the crab cakes were out of this world. Make sure you save room for their desserts they are all house made and not frozen pre-packaged food service items. Easily the best restaurant in this area of Pennsylvania!

• Visited August 2013

Everett, Pennsylvania
“I can hardly wait for my next meal from Chef Zach!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The newest fine dining restaurant in Bedford County is a huge success! The food was unbelievably delicious, the atmosphere was just perfect and the staff were both friendly and professional.

I had the good fortune to be there the night that the soup was the peach gazpacho and the dessert was chocolate peanut butter bread pudding. Both were divine. The menu is varied and you can bet that any of the choices will not only tempt your palate, but will also make you wish you had room for more. I chose the crab cakes and the mussels (two appetizers) for my entrée. Both were fresh and flavorful. I also had the chance to try the pulled BBQ pork eggrolls. They were so good, I almost ordered another round of this hefty portion-sized appetizer for the table.

With their excellent wine and beer lists, amazing chef and historic setting, the new Golden Eagle Inn and Restaurant is a great addition to the county and the new "place" to eat in Bedford.

• Visited August 2013