“Wonderful food & service”
Review of 10/09 Kitchen

10/09 Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: An intimate full service restaurant, serving New American cuisine using only the freshest ingredients. Featuring unique pasta and seafood dishes.
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stayed overnight in Bedford on our way to vacation destination the evening of December 26th. Checked TripAdvisor for restaurant suggestions and we are very glad we did.

10/09 is a small restaurant (maybe 10-12 tables) with a modern decoration theme in downtown Bedford. Very friendly and efficient service from the co-owner and waitress. The food was wonderful. The soups we tried we really outstanding. Fabulous desserts. I had the special that night and my spouse had the eggplant appetizer and we were very pleased.

Note: they do not have a liquor license, but you may bring your own beverage.

Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I just got back from eating at 10/09 Kitchen. It was so amazing we are going back again tomorrow night instead of eating at the Omni Bedford Springs where we are staying. The wait staff and owner were just as wonderful as the food. We highly recommend eating here if you are anywhere close to Bedford.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Bedford springs resort and came into town for dinner. The restaurant is owned by a great couple and the food was tasty. From the salad to dinner to the petite desserts, everything was tasty.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I tried 10/09 Kitchen during our recent stay at the Omni Bedford Springs. The restaurant has only nine tables, but a rather extensive menu. The stuffed mushrooms, crispy shrimp, bucatini bolognese, and the seared scallops were wonderful. Don't forget to bring a bottle of wine for dinner. We'll certainly keep 10/09 Kitchen on our list for our next trip to Bedford.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We had dinner last night. My wife and I both had outstanding pasta dishes. The plates are full so you are not hungry after eating at 10/09. The on.. Sarah, the chef's wife is a gracious hostess. Unfortunately the waitress we had was not very friendly. At no time did she introduce herself nor did she make any recommendations.