“Awesome food, Great Service, Reasonable prices!”
Review of Salsa's Mexican Grille - CLOSED

Salsa's Mexican Grille
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in beautiful Bedford, PA Salsa's Mexican Grille is proud to bring authentic Mexican cuisine to Central Pennsylvania. Our menu features your favorite Mexican dishes as well as some entree's like seafood alfredo, filet mignon, and chicken parmesan. We also have a full bar featuring your favorite import and domestic beers and a large selection of wine and spirits.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Since we have discovered this place we have been there twice. I am not a big Mexican food fan but I am now. The food was wonderful and the portions more than enough. Definitely get your money's worth. The service was top notch in both the restraunt and bar area. There are specials throughout the week and entertainment on Friday evening. Plan on returning frequently!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We didn't know what to expect from this restaurant as we bought a restaurant.com certificate to use there. There were 4 of us and we all ordered something different. Everyone was very pleased with their dinners which included burritos, cassadias and fahitas. When we were done, I think another family of 4 could have sat down and dinner from what was left over.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We visited the place on Friday night of a labour weekend . The place was busy and I expected fresh food secondary to high turnover . I have had Mexican food all over the world but this was easily one if the worse ever . Service and atmosphere was good to be fair . Food however was terrible , worse than any fast food joint you could think off . Avocados were black ! Chicken wings were old and rewarmed and not fresh , same goes with the steak fajita !! Old overlooked meat and definitely not fresh , I am generally very easy to please but this place was an absolute shocker ....I will avoid it like a plague and strongly recommend against going here ....

1  Thank HomiZargar
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Good for Children too.. Service was exceptional.. I was a big tipper and I don't tip often.. Food was hot and spicy.. The Booths were a tad small but no problem..

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I hoped for the best when I tried the new Mexican restaurant near the turnpike entrance. I was very disappointed. When I entered on a warm July afternoon, I asked why it was so hot in the bar. I was told the only part on the restaurant that is air conditioned was the dining room. When we were seated in the dining area, it was cooler, but because there are no doors seperating it from the rest of the facility, it was still way too hot.
The salsa brought to the table was bland and tasteless (it may have been from a jar). The chicken California Burrito was not good. The chicken was old and full of grissle. It came with a tasteless verde sauce and sour cream (no refried beans or rice). The tilapia was in tiny pieces, over cooked and, like the rest of the meal, very bland.
When I went to pay, they tried to over charge me by $5!