“Terrible food hope we do not get sick !”
Review of Salsa's Mexican Grille - CLOSED

Salsa's Mexican Grille
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in beautiful Bedford, PA Salsa's Mexican Grille is proud to bring authentic Mexican cuisine to Central Pennsylvania. Our menu features your favorite Mexican dishes as well as some entree's like seafood alfredo, filet mignon, and chicken parmesan. We also have a full bar featuring your favorite import and domestic beers and a large selection of wine and spirits.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We visited the place on Friday night of a labour weekend . The place was busy and I expected fresh food secondary to high turnover . I have had Mexican food all over the world but this was easily one if the worse ever . Service and atmosphere was good to be fair . Food however was terrible , worse than any fast food joint you could think off . Avocados were black ! Chicken wings were old and rewarmed and not fresh , same goes with the steak fajita !! Old overlooked meat and definitely not fresh , I am generally very easy to please but this place was an absolute shocker ....I will avoid it like a plague and strongly recommend against going here ....

1  Thank HomiZargar

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Good for Children too.. Service was exceptional.. I was a big tipper and I don't tip often.. Food was hot and spicy.. The Booths were a tad small but no problem..

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I hoped for the best when I tried the new Mexican restaurant near the turnpike entrance. I was very disappointed. When I entered on a warm July afternoon, I asked why it was so hot in the bar. I was told the only part on the restaurant that is air conditioned was the dining room. When we were seated in the dining area, it was cooler, but because there are no doors seperating it from the rest of the facility, it was still way too hot.
The salsa brought to the table was bland and tasteless (it may have been from a jar). The chicken California Burrito was not good. The chicken was old and full of grissle. It came with a tasteless verde sauce and sour cream (no refried beans or rice). The tilapia was in tiny pieces, over cooked and, like the rest of the meal, very bland.
When I went to pay, they tried to over charge me by $5!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I love quesadillas, and they have quite a selection. My husband loves burritos and he was happy with his!

1  Thank Marcella T
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We ate here on father's day as a family. It was quite crowded. The food was decent. Chips and salsa arrived timely. Order arrived timely. Margaritas were horrible. Service was fine until she brought the check and we wanted to pay. She didn't tell us to pay at the front so we waited and waited to pay only to get frustrated and then went to the front to pay.