“Do not punish yourself.”
Review of Salsa's Mexican Grille - CLOSED

Salsa's Mexican Grille
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in beautiful Bedford, PA Salsa's Mexican Grille is proud to bring authentic Mexican cuisine to Central Pennsylvania. Our menu features your favorite Mexican dishes as well as some entree's like seafood alfredo, filet mignon, and chicken parmesan. We also have a full bar featuring your favorite import and domestic beers and a large selection of wine and spirits.
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Do not punish yourself.”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Not a good place to eat. The food quality is a poor attempt. I cooked better meals in a microwave when I was 12 years old. Don't even consider the breakfast. They have booz. Drink the booz if you find yourself here with no choice.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank JT955

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good option in bedford”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

This place was surprisingly good! I'm a big fan of tex mex being from Texas & I can get a bit snobby with salsa. This place didn't disappoint....yummy salsa, good queso & enormous margaritas. Beware, if you order the large it will be about 64 ounces, unless of course they were just messing with us! I'd eat here again the next time I find myself in Bedford!

Statesboro, Georgia
“Snowbound, great service”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Very nice place; at one time, it must have been bigger, maybe a banquet hall. a little sparse on the decor, it looks like they had a nice bar. Good food, good pitchers of margaritas, attentive service, highly recommend.

Visited December 2012
Denver, Pennsylvania
“DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I got what I thought would be a safe order... a taco salad and nachos with cheese. The meat was barely seasoned, the lettuce was still wet and not bite sized, they put a 1/2 slice of tomato on it....really? The waitress almost charged me 2x as much but luckily her manager happened to be nearby and knew it was too much without even knowing what I ordered. The cheese for the nachos was white ...possibly American and not completely melted. What was worst was these tiny flecks of something green in a few spots. I just threw out my takeout meal ... What a waste of $13!!! Taco Bell is way better

1 Thank redlight40
“No Issues”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Went to this place because it was attached to the hotel I stayed in. Its not fine dinning, but I didn't have any issues with this place. I thought the food was fine and the prices were reasonable.