“Fabulous Farm-to-Table”

Horn O Plenty
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are professional farmers planting, growing, harvesting/raising real, fresh food from our organic farm three miles away from our freshtaurant. We work with many small farmers in Bedford County & Surrounding counties to bring the best each season has to offer. Our main purpose is to share the tasty foods of our region and to recognize our hard working farmers who produce on this precious land.
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I live on a farm and eat nearly 100% organic. So, my husband and I have a hard time finding a good place to eat out. This is the BEST. Amazing and creative drinks and dishes. Beautiful, earth friendly decor. Seriously, it's the best. Must try if you're in the area!!

1  Thank TravelingFoodie825
There are newer reviews for Horn O Plenty

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Rustic ambiance. Fireplaces. Excellent food, well prepared. A unique dining experience. We will be back.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This was the first farm to table restaurant I had ever been in. Let's say it will not be my last visit here. The restaurant was so charming and the staff was friendly and real.

I had an amazing maple butternut squash sandwich with caramelized onion and local cheese on a homemade whole wheat sourdough. I could not have been more please with my lunch and the experience. I will definitely try a fire grilled pizza next time.

Thanks for the amazing lunch!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Another fantastic meal and experience. When we travel through W. PA, we plan our trip around dinner at Horn O Plenty. The food is always fresh and delicious. Tonight we had a terrific beet salad and a pizza that was to die for.
An added bonus was the live music. Thanks for a wonderful evening.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We have eaten here twice on two separate visits to Bedford. Food is amazing. Locally sourced, healthy, and very tasty. Our first visit was with the kids, second as a couple. It wasn't my kids favorite as they can be a little fussy, but the adults enjoyed it. Cannot wait to get back!