“Marvelous Meal”

LIFeSTYLE Italian food and style
Reserve with OpenTable
LIFeSTYLE Italian food and style is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: AT OUR TRATTORIA...the food is traditional Italian. There is no menu, the service is casual and the price is fixed. Everyone is seated at the same table where five different courses are served. We begin dinner with an appetizer, followed by the first dish (pasta or risotto), second dish accompanied by a side (pork, beef, chicken, lamb, salmon... it depends on what we feel like cooking that night!!!), then we finish the meal with a delightful cheese plate including pairings, dessert and espresso. The dinner is perfectly complimented by a bottle of your favorite wine, which our guests are encouraged to bring. Although we do not provide the wine, we will happily make suggestions about what to bring to accompany that night's meal. We do not charge a corking fee. Every night is a unique and wonderful trip for the senses, showcasing the different flavors and traditions of Italy. The cost is $55.00 per person with service included. Our menu changes for each dinner, so please let us know when making your reservations if you have any questions or if you have any dietary restrictions that we should be aware of. Due to limited seating, reservations are required and we recommend making your arrangements several weeks in advance. In addition to our weekly Trattoria, LIFeSTYLE is available for your private events and parties any night of the week except Saturdays, which we reserve for our weekly dinner. For parties of ten or more, the price is $55 per person and we can accommodate up to twenty-two people per event. We generally serve a five course, fixed menu dinner as described above, but we are always willing to customize the meal to best suit your special event.
“Marvelous Meal”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

This past weekend while staying at the Bedford Springs a friend of mine told me we must go into town and try Lifestyle for a one-of a kind dinner. We were not disappointed at this unique dinning experience. At this time, there is only one night of week (Saturday evening) that this meal is held.
When entering the establishment it looks like a little Italian store with a wonderful assortment of pastas and Italian goodies that line the shelves. There is a huge table set up in the middle and that is where you dine with around 15+ people. The place is BYOB which is very nice since my husband and I wanted to bring our favorite wine. We so enjoyed sitting around other couples and enjoying different conversations. We met some really nice people, who had been back here several times already. With that in mind I was sure we would have a marvelous meal. And that is excatly what happened. Stefano (owner/chef) served a 5 course meal that was fresh, filling and perfect. The starting dish was a Crostini with a tomato jam and cheese, it was so good and a little sweet. The second dish was a blueberry Risotto (my favorite) it was perfect and creamy. The main dish was a fresh chicken leg (he explained was fresh from the farm this morning) and mixed fresh peppers, zucchini and onions. The next dish was a cheese plate which was amazing and lastly the homemade coffee ice cream. They also offered expressso. This was all at one fixed price per person The experience was wonderful and entertaining as Stefano explained his history and each dish we would be having that evening. The only minor suggestion I would have would be to dim the lighting and a few candles would be beautiful on the table to top off the atmoshere and make it a little more intimate. Otherwise the experience was unique and wonderful. We will be dining here again in the near future.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank StingerPA

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It Exceeded my Expectations”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

A coworker recommended dinner at LIFeStyle for my weekend trip to Bedford and it was even nicer than I expected. Stefano is quite charming and set the tone for a casual and delicious experience. We enjoyed the community table and sharing conversation with our tablemates. Our first course was crostini topped with smoked salmon and fresh figs. This was followed by blueberry risotto. Yes, blueberry, but it did not taste sweet or fruity - just delicious, creamy, and cheesy. Main course was pork loin with a 15 year old balsamic vinegar and a salad of fresh greens, artichoke, shaved parmesan - dressed with a deliciously simple olive oil and lemon. A cheese course followed and then the much-anticipated dessert of fresh peaches marinated in red wine. I don't even like peaches and yet enjoyed every bite of the dessert. Not only would I go back to LifFeStyle if I were ever in Bedford again, I'd make a special trip from Pittsburgh just to dine there.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank MrsB61901
“A perfect evening”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We have dined at LIFeStyle four times in the past few years and each time have been thoroughly delighted! The food is perfect...homemade and delicious. It is fun to be surprised with each course, and we have never been disappointed. The owner makes everyone feel so welcome, he is warm and charming. We always enjoy sitting at a communal table, chatting with our neighbors, sharing wine and becoming quick friends as the evening progresses. I think the price is very reasonable with four courses, espresso, tax and gratuity included. Take some time to look over the offerings in the shop too, very nice high quality imported food and other kitchen and home items. We highly recommend this dining experience, we're already planning our next visit!

• Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“What a wonderful evening!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We just returned from a delightful evening and I could not wait to to rave about our experience. Lifestyle came highly recommended and it did not disappoint! Each course was unique and delicious! My favorite was the pasta course with a sauce made of all things - cantaloupe - it was amazing!
I encourage everyone visiting the area to come to lifestyle - it will be a thoroughly enjoyable dining experience.
We cannot wait to return for another exquisite meal

• Visited June 2014
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“a great evening out”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Coming to this restaurant is an all evening event and worth repeating multiple times. I've visited twice and have not been disappointed and am eager to go back again.The atmosphere is very welcoming and the food is amazing. They also have a great selection of items to purchase to take the adventure home.

• Visited May 2014