“Beautifully done!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautifully done!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been to many spas, but always look forward to returning to Bedford Springs. Last time I visited, I had the best pedicure I've ever. Be sure to arrive early and indulge in the "water ritual" before your treatment. This involves a series of cool-then-warm water immersions. It's fantastic for the lymph system. The atmosphere is as enjoyable as the rest of the hotel. Health snacks and organic teas are available while you lounge before/after treatments. The only thing I would recommend is the addition of a dining area, in the event you are receiving multiple treatments. Although a spa dining menu is available, it's difficult to find a comfortable place to partake.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Loglady66

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Expensive but Terrific”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I very much enjoyed my morning at the spa. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by two welcoming woman. One checked me in and the other gave me spa sandals and a tour of the lounge. She instructed me to shower with their homemade walnut scrub to exfoliate, followed by a lavender steam and then alternating soaking in the hot and cold spring baths before my appointment. The 45 minutes flew by and I was actually disappointed when my technician came to get me. I never made it to the relaxation room but I heard it was heavenly. I had an 80 manicure which seemed outrageous but it was an hour of exfoliation, massage and expert polish. My mother had a facial and raved about it. I would love to return to get a massage. The best part about the spa is that you can stay in the baths all day as long as you have some type of appointment that day.

Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Romantic weekend for 2”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

my husband and I had the most wonderful weekend at the resort. our room was beautifully decorated. very comfortable and immaculate. the furnishings of the hallways are amazing. so many old stunning pieces to look at. the spa is excellent and food is amazing. make sure to take a walk on the grounds. for the romantics check out the original wedding reception area. the bride and groom's names are etched in the glass. Also, our friends got engaged there last fall.

Visited October 2012
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Would have stayed all day!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This is a lovely destination spa. The spa is beautiful in appearance. The tile work is gorgeous. It is very tranquil. You start with a five step ritual which involves a bath in the mineral spring. You start with a deluge and special body scrub. Then you relax in a steam room. Then you plug in a cool bath. Then you relax in the spring fed hot bath. Finish with a cool aromatic face towel and aromatic finishing spray. The lounge is comfortable. It has a fireplace, lots of chaise lounges and refreshing snacks. There is a garden area off the lounge which is probably used in summer. The 80 min stone massage is lovely. The treatment rooms are comfortable and quiet. After your treatment you may return to the mineral baths or the lounge. Minor additions would be nice - a place to have a spa lunch, a bathing suit dryer. Will DEFINITELY return. Make reservations well in advance. They book up fast.

1 Thank YBtravel
Columbia, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Spa”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved the fireplace and cozy blankets in between services. The massage was heavenly. Really enjoyed the hot springs bath afterward!!

Visited November 2012

Been to Springs Eternal Spa? Share your experiences!