“Would have stayed all day!”

Springs Eternal Spa
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This is a lovely destination spa. The spa is beautiful in appearance. The tile work is gorgeous. It is very tranquil. You start with a five step ritual which involves a bath in the mineral spring. You start with a deluge and special body scrub. Then you relax in a steam room. Then you plug in a cool bath. Then you relax in the spring fed hot bath. Finish with a cool aromatic face towel and aromatic finishing spray. The lounge is comfortable. It has a fireplace, lots of chaise lounges and refreshing snacks. There is a garden area off the lounge which is probably used in summer. The 80 min stone massage is lovely. The treatment rooms are comfortable and quiet. After your treatment you may return to the mineral baths or the lounge. Minor additions would be nice - a place to have a spa lunch, a bathing suit dryer. Will DEFINITELY return. Make reservations well in advance. They book up fast.

1  Thank YBtravel

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved the fireplace and cozy blankets in between services. The massage was heavenly. Really enjoyed the hot springs bath afterward!!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The natural springs on the property are what have attracted people to Bedford Springs since the area was first settled in the late 18th century. It would be a shame not to experience what people have been coming to this valley for.

When I made my reservation at the Omni Bedford Springs, I made sure to book my reservation at the Springs Eternal Spa at the same time. I was most interested in being able to use the natural spring baths, so in order to be able to do that, I booked myself a "Gentleman's Cure" facial. You are encouraged by the staff to show up about an hour before your scheduled treatment, with your bathing suit, so that you can take part in the spa ritual of a cascading shower, with exfoliating scrub, to the steam room, to the cool spring pool, to the warm spring pool, and then back to cool spring. Each guest is provided with a robe and shower sandals and a secure locker in the beautifully-appointed spa area. Once you have "taken the waters," you then proceed to the quiet "garden room" to await your appointment. In the garden room, water, juice and teas are provided, to which you can help yourself.

My gentleman's facial was very relaxing and comfortable. The therapist was very personable and professional, and I think I dozed off a few times in the course of the treatment because I was so relaxed. The facial treatment also included a shoulder and arm massage, as well as hand massage with heat "mitts," that added to the sense of comfort and relaxation.

3  Thank Brian M
Reviewed October 28, 2012

It was a terrific experience, so peaceful, relaxing and my facial left my face feeling wonderful. Staff is superb. Would love to go back for a mud wrap next time

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Best spa I've ever been to. This was my second trip. Great services and a truly quiet "quiet room" overlooking a privarte garden for spa cients.

1  Thank AnonymousLancaster