“Amazing Spa”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Spa”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved the fireplace and cozy blankets in between services. The massage was heavenly. Really enjoyed the hot springs bath afterward!!

Visited November 2012

Hanover, New Hampshire
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“"Taking the waters" as people have done for more than a century”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The natural springs on the property are what have attracted people to Bedford Springs since the area was first settled in the late 18th century. It would be a shame not to experience what people have been coming to this valley for.

When I made my reservation at the Omni Bedford Springs, I made sure to book my reservation at the Springs Eternal Spa at the same time. I was most interested in being able to use the natural spring baths, so in order to be able to do that, I booked myself a "Gentleman's Cure" facial. You are encouraged by the staff to show up about an hour before your scheduled treatment, with your bathing suit, so that you can take part in the spa ritual of a cascading shower, with exfoliating scrub, to the steam room, to the cool spring pool, to the warm spring pool, and then back to cool spring. Each guest is provided with a robe and shower sandals and a secure locker in the beautifully-appointed spa area. Once you have "taken the waters," you then proceed to the quiet "garden room" to await your appointment. In the garden room, water, juice and teas are provided, to which you can help yourself.

My gentleman's facial was very relaxing and comfortable. The therapist was very personable and professional, and I think I dozed off a few times in the course of the treatment because I was so relaxed. The facial treatment also included a shoulder and arm massage, as well as hand massage with heat "mitts," that added to the sense of comfort and relaxation.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Brian M
Littleton, Colorado, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

It was a terrific experience, so peaceful, relaxing and my facial left my face feeling wonderful. Staff is superb. Would love to go back for a mud wrap next time

Lancaster
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Spa”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Best spa I've ever been to. This was my second trip. Great services and a truly quiet "quiet room" overlooking a privarte garden for spa cients.

1 Thank AnonymousLancaster
Sharon, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Unbelievably relaxing!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I liked the mineral spring bath ritual prior to the massage as well as the massage itself. There was nothing to dislike!