“Large Quantities of AMAZING Food!”
Review of Bedford Diner

Bedford Diner
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Very good home cooked meals at a great price! Fresh ingredients, especially vegetables. Omlets and pancakes were perfect. . . . . And service was good too.

1  Thank JulieWRichardson

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Dive on in to this robust menu cooked by mom! I'd drive from Poplar Bluff to eat here,...oh wait I did! I definitely knew it was close to easter and the local dollar store is totally out of decorations now. But this place packs it where it really matters...I meant the food...oh yeah!

2  Thank BosterCastle
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My best friend and I come to Bedford for a girls weekend every year - This is the only place we eat breakfast at!! Its hearty, delicious, feels like home food! We love it here!

2  Thank BethanyLeigh
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Quite a few people there at 6pm and the tues special was all you care to eat Ham pot pie at $8.95 with salad and home made bread. The salad arrived, was eaten, reminded the waitress about the bread , the main course came, again asked for the bread, as I finished the soup bowl of ham pot pie, she then brought the bread. The pot pie was way too salty, from the ham I guess. It consisted of little squares of ham , some cut potato and and what looked like pieces of flat cooked rolled dough as flat dumplings I suppose, no other veggies were in the pot pie.. My better half wisely ate less than half of her bowl. Here 2 1/2 hours later my system regrets I ate that salty bowl of carbs, , enough said. The waitress gladly brought a glass of hot water to cut the coffee. We guess she was just too busy to remember the bread. We didn't see anyone else eating the special. The hamburgers looked good though. I mistakenly wore a Ravens ball cap here so we hope the salty pot pie was not because we were in Steeler territory though no other team logo was displayed. If next time the tues special is a no go.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

After leaving the Bedford Springs resort, we decided to grab a quick breakfast at the Bedford Diner before getting on the turnpike(it's right near the entrance). Although the place itself is not very attractive, the service and food were excellent. They had a great selection of breakfast foods and were not adverse to mixing and matching as I requested. The omelette was perfectly cooked as were the scrambled eggs. Bacon and sausage were delicious! Coffee was very good and plentiful. The place was somewhat crowded but the help managed the situation very well. I would definitely return.

3  Thank CapitalTraveler915