“Your old fashion diner”

Bedford Diner
Ranked #9 of 48 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Annapolis, MD
“Your old fashion diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Let's keep this in perspective - its a diner, not Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! If you want a decent lunch at an affordable price, then this is your place. We stopped in on the way home from a ski trip and it suited our family just fine. People were friendly (even the customers who talked to us about the history of their town), food was fast, and what we expected. The surprise: dessert. They must have had 15 pies on the menu. So if you go, save room for dessert.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank seano21401

“Great food at 1980's prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I always find you can't go wrong ordering the special or breakfast at a local diner. We were very happy with both selections.

Service was terrific.. My waitress was. Orig from NY ( may have been the owner?).. She even brought me lemon and honey packets for my tea..a first and I liked both.

They have M- F weekly specials posted and a few are under $10. There's an 'all you can eat ' chicken & biscuits. Also, a 'two for $20' deal that includes dessert.

You can't cook meals for that price! I can't.

So, maybe I'll move to Bedford and eat there every day. Would be a real treat.

1 Thank Chocoholicjr
Myerstown, PA
“Good Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

We always stop in for breakfast when in town and the food is well-priced and good. Service is typical small-town friendly.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Gary H
Philadelphia
“Poor service, greasy spoon”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I cant' review the food because we didn't eat any. However we did sit for 15 minutes waiting to get breakfast. We asked a waitress who obviously wasn't ours to give us some coffee since she was running around with a pot in her hand and I heard her tell our waitress to get us coffee and the return comment was, I will get there. Our waitress then passed us 3 more times, waiting on other people and cleaning up tables. I don't think I have ever been treated more ignorantly. I could have even handled the dirty windows and the greasy tablecloth if we had been treated with more respect. We left.

• Visited October 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good greasy spoon!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stop here a couple times of year traveling through. It's a Diner! Plenty of good homestyle food at a reasonable price. Breakfast is good but so is supper. Diner atmosphere and a good deal when you need to fill the belly with some comfort food.

Visited April 2012