“Great food at 1980's prices”
Review of Bedford Diner

Bedford Diner
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I always find you can't go wrong ordering the special or breakfast at a local diner. We were very happy with both selections.

Service was terrific.. My waitress was. Orig from NY ( may have been the owner?).. She even brought me lemon and honey packets for my tea..a first and I liked both.

They have M- F weekly specials posted and a few are under $10. There's an 'all you can eat ' chicken & biscuits. Also, a 'two for $20' deal that includes dessert.

You can't cook meals for that price! I can't.

So, maybe I'll move to Bedford and eat there every day. Would be a real treat.

1  Thank Chocoholicjr

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We always stop in for breakfast when in town and the food is well-priced and good. Service is typical small-town friendly.

2  Thank Gary H
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I cant' review the food because we didn't eat any. However we did sit for 15 minutes waiting to get breakfast. We asked a waitress who obviously wasn't ours to give us some coffee since she was running around with a pot in her hand and I heard her tell our waitress to get us coffee and the return comment was, I will get there. Our waitress then passed us 3 more times, waiting on other people and cleaning up tables. I don't think I have ever been treated more ignorantly. I could have even handled the dirty windows and the greasy tablecloth if we had been treated with more respect. We left.

2  Thank janlud
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stop here a couple times of year traveling through. It's a Diner! Plenty of good homestyle food at a reasonable price. Breakfast is good but so is supper. Diner atmosphere and a good deal when you need to fill the belly with some comfort food.

1  Thank Jimmy D
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stopped here for lunch instead of fast food, and what a find. The portions were huge, the food was great, and the service was spot on. My mom is gluten intolerant and they went out of their way to make sure she was able to eat a good meal. The bathrooms were immaculate - which I was surprised since this little place sits right off of the Turnpike. We will definetly go back here!

1  Thank AKeefe923