“Different Deli menu”
Review of Bad Boyz Bistro

Bad Boyz Bistro
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Menu has a number of original descriptions for the usual deli fare. Sandwiches are good. Service was very good on a slow Sunday evening.

Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel staff and also had decent reviews from TripAdvisor so my wife and I decided to give it a try. The menu was interesting and fun, but that's where the noteworthiness ends. My wife's chicken sandwich was abysmal. The chicken, which I would classify as maybe a tenderloin, was half the size of the bun with lettuce and cheese making up the majority of the sandwich. I ordered a chicken salad which was completely laughable. The rubbery textured chicken was thrown upon a mattress of lettuce, a few French fries, sprinkled with some cheese. I cried on the inside with every bite, realizing that the check for these items would soon be at hand. I looked around to see if any other patrons meals looked edible. I noted a pair of gentlemen eating the menu advertised "jumbo" wings and felt sorry for them as these looked like maybe wing-dings at best (I had considered ordering these myself). In summation I would recommend spending your time and money else where.
P.S. This is my first review I have ever written. The experience was so awful I felt compelled to share it with others.

3  Thank Jtb180
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I can't say anything about the food. We were seated at 5 pm on a rainy Saturday evening in the practically empty restaurant. After 23 minutes, no one had even come to take our drink orders, so we got up and left. We were also disappointed to see that there was no kids menu and very few kid friendly options on the regular menu.

1  Thank NHmomUSA
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Ate here in December 2011 becaue they advertise the best wings in town. They were small and pricey. The best wings anywhere are at Clara's Place at the Bedfrod Inn on Business Route 220. They are huge and cheap!! AND GREAT!!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The menu is a highlight with all of the fun names assigned to the food. My friend's burger was burnt on the bottom, so she cut that part off. The waitress didn't address the burnt burger that was visible on her plate and due to time restraints we didn't order a second one. My pretzel sandwich was good and came with potato chips. We ordered cheese sticks and half the order was breaded and half was beer battered. The beer battered ones were delicious. The service was only average as well.