“Cute bistro with great food”
Review of Bad Boyz Bistro

Bad Boyz Bistro
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Loved the menu and decor. The food was top-notch. My husband had the turkey pretzel sandwich and I had the cheeseburger and both were excellent. Great place for lunch or dinner. Great service too.

There are newer reviews for Bad Boyz Bistro

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Good food. Enjoyed by locals so that's were we eat.!!

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Sopped by early evening for a quick bite w/the hubby & daughter. Service was fast & friendly. I ordered the "Crazy Train" burger, a huge fantastic meal in itself. I am not from Bedford, but you can bet that this is the place that I will come to again next time that I am through here!

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Great service, food, and atmosphere! Reasonably priced and kid friendly. We will be back again and again.

Reviewed January 21, 2011

The service was good and very friendly . The food was very good and unique. Nice size servings. Reasonable pricing. Can take the family out for a good time and good food without breaking the bank. Atmosphere was fun , relaxed and comfortable. Can't wait to visit bedford again so I can eat at Bad Boyz.