“Good food”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees. All cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
“Good food”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Our family ate at Hoss' for the the first time. The food was good for the money. It was family friendly with good service.

Falls Church Virgini
“Fantastic food that is beyond reasonable”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was my first visit to Hoss's in over 20 years. This is a wonderful chain. The salad bar is inexpensive and plentiful. And, for only $0.99 more, I was able to add what turned out to be the best hamburger that I've had in years. If I lived in PA, I'd eat at Hoss's on a regular basis.

• Visited October 2012
Cumberland, Maryland
“Fresh”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The salad bar is always fresh. The salad bar includes soup, salad, bread, and desserts. It is not more of a salad bar than a buffet. The freshness is the reason to stop and continue stopping.

Visited July 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great Value”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great place to eat when travling, We got a meal that included unlimited soup, salad, & desert bar. The salad bar was huge, There was at least 6 different soups and breads, desert bar had fruit, ice cream, cake, & cookies. If you leave hungry it's your fault! Great service.

Visited April 2012
Owego, New York
“Good for families on a budget”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My family like eating here. I myself prefer quality over quantity. If you like a salad bar -all you can eat - with all the fixings including dessert then this is for you. I thought the food quality for the meal to be on the poor side but I only ate there 1x.

Visited August 2012