“Great Value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees. All cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great place to eat when travling, We got a meal that included unlimited soup, salad, & desert bar. The salad bar was huge, There was at least 6 different soups and breads, desert bar had fruit, ice cream, cake, & cookies. If you leave hungry it's your fault! Great service.

Visited April 2012

Owego, New York
“Good for families on a budget”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

My family like eating here. I myself prefer quality over quantity. If you like a salad bar -all you can eat - with all the fixings including dessert then this is for you. I thought the food quality for the meal to be on the poor side but I only ate there 1x.

Visited August 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Needs an upgrade.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

Recently ate at Hoss's on our family trip. I use to go here when I was a kid back in the 80's and our family really loved it. On this trip I wanted to share my past experiences with my family. Upon entering it was like stepping back to the past (1988 or so ). I thought this is cool but then reality struck when we ate. The salad bar had everything you could find in the 80's, nothing realy said wow or this is a really great salad bar. I know someone really doesnt judge a place on a salad bar but there is more for later. My wife and I ordered sirloin steaks for our main course medium rare and medium. After waiting close to 30 min for them they arrived at our table. They were thin, grizzely (no a sirloin should not be grizzley) and way way overcooked. My mr war well done to really well done and my wifes was really really well done. No juice at all. Almost like they were put on the grill when we ordered and then they sat there for 25 min before someone realized that hey these need to go out. I was really disappointed with the whole experience and it probably would have been a better idea leaving this a childhood memory. It was not worth the $55 spent there.

To the management its time to take a look at your business model and give it an update before you get run over by a national chain. I like your restaurant but I use to love it.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Clean, Good Food & Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

It's a treat for us to go out for steak.. and this visit, was great! Good food, clean! restaurant & friendly, efficient staff! Thank You!

Visited July 2012
“Great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

First time in years that I been to a hoss's! The meal (t-bone), salad bar and bread were the best I had on a while. The place was clean and food was piping hot and done perfectly! No complaints at all. The only reason for no 5 stars was the price. 2 of us having the same meals was 60 bucks! Pricy for no alcohol on the menu. But we're we're fat and happy when we left.. I will definately return!

• 4 of 5 bubbles