“Lots of food”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees. All cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Many good choices, excellent slad bar and dessert bar as well.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Found this place late in the evening and were very happy. Reminded us of a Ponderosa, but with better food and prices. Excellent service and the food prices were good too. The salad bar was great and everything was fresh. We liked it so much, we ate here again the next night.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

The food was ok and on par with the price. It wasn't spectacular, but it was decent. The service was very good, the buffet was well stocked and fresh. The steak was ok, I've had alot bigger and better, but I have paid alot more too, so I can't complain too much. I had never been to a Hoss Steak house before even though there is one a few miles from my house. Someone commented that they are Ponderosa Steak house revisited. That isn't too far off the mark. The biggest disapointment for me was that this was a dry establishment. I really wanted a beer and a nice steak after a long day, but picked the wrong place. That is not there fault, but I have to mention it. Overall, it is ok, but will probably try somewhere else next time.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

If you are staying at the Hampton Inn in Bedford, this is right down the street . During the visit we experience both good food and good service. Our waiter, was especially nice, and took the time to talk to the kids - I only wish I would have written down his name to name him specifically.

1  Thank WVtravelers489
Reviewed September 4, 2010

This was our first visit to a Hoss' restaurant. Had never heard of them but had read positive reviews here.
Wow, lots of food! We are NOT fans of buffets but must say the salad bar was huge, well kept and really quite good. We enjoyed the HOT fudge for the ice cream.
We both had New York Strip steaks and were actually surprised at how good they were. The fries however were gross! Made in some bad (old?) oil??!
Would likely eat there again ... but would like to know....
Is this The Ponderosa chain re-invented?

1  Thank funntimes