All reviews room was clean free breakfast was minimal pa turnpike waffles busy road front desk budget hotel ed's steakhouse stay there again check in was easy parking lot nice stay pillows odor cereal towels bath
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2019

Although I felt pricing could have been lower, hotel is moderate and we felt we got what we paid for. Breakfast good, room needed a little more cleaning (corners and tv). Staff was wonderful and polite. Ed's Steakhouse next door is fabulous and a muat go. Convenie nt location to PA highway and sights. Staying again within a month.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. There are many variables that affect the daily rates for the hotel and the pricing does fluctuate depending on those variables.

We appreciate your choice of Super 8 and hope you visit us in the future.

Reviewed April 22, 2019

Good: room seemed clean. some repairs needed but functional. Staff was quickly available.

Not Good: noisy between floors (heard upstairs "neighbor" walking around like he was in our room). Breakfast offerings were toast, jam, two dry cereals, and something that may have been a coin-sized piece of egg. went to mcdonalds.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

We do offer a variety of danish, yogurt, coffee, juice, two cereal choices, choice of breads for toast, waffles, eggs and sausage for breakfast. All of these should have been available to you and we apologize if that was not the case.

We're sorry you had a particularly noisy upstairs neighbor and this affected your stay.

We appreciate your choice of Super 8 and hope you give us another chance to improve your experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2019

This hotel was very convenient to the toll-way. The halls and rooms had updated carpets and paint. In the room the decor was current and pretty well done. The bath was updated and well done. Tall toilet an good towels. The heater was a little loud, and the sheets a little short for me.
Breakfast was good. Waffles, Eggs and Sausage were available. This was a quick stop on my way home. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us.

We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed March 7, 2019

I had reserved a King Suite and had confirmed it many times over the previous 6 weeks, however when I checked in, it was not available. Also no elevators made it difficult. Also, all 5 dayss had the same pancakes and sausages, switch it up a bit to scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, etc.

Date of stay: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

We apologize if there was some confusion or mix up that occurred with your reservation. You booked through a third party website who provides this information to the hotel, not with the hotel directly. The only information we are provided comes from that third party site. If the information transmitted is not correct, there is no way for the hotel to know it did not come through correctly.

We're sorry that breakfast was not up to your standards. Our website states all guests are provided a free continental breakfast for which we offer some expanded hot breakfast choices with no extra charge to our guests. We do appreciate all feedback from our guests and will certainly consider your suggestions to improve the breakfast experience.

We appreciate your choice of Super 8.

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

I attended an event at Old Bedford Village in Bedford, PA. At the last minute I booked the Super 8 Hotel just off of I-70/I-76 the Pennsylvania Turnpike. I checked in around 6:00 and was immediately greeted by a very polite and friendly person. The booking site I used had put me in a room with a king bed, and I needed two double beds. The front desk immediately took care of this.

The room was clean, odor free, and spacious. The beds were extremely comfortable, and the linens soft and luxurious. The pillows were not too firm, and not too soft, but were just right. The room came with plenty of towels and washcloths, free wi-fi, a refrigerator, plenty of extra hangers, and a powerful hairdryer. There was free coffee, and a free breakfast as well.

If you are traveling to Bedford, PA the Super 8 is a fantastic and economic place to stay. It is a great deal for the money. I highly recommend the Super 8!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Dhaval P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to provide pleasant accommodations and excellent customer service at a fair price.

We appreciate your choice of Super 8 and hope to see you again!