“Clean and great location”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Bedford
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Bedford
CT
“Clean and great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed here on our way out to Ohio the location was convenient off of 76. There are food options near or even down the street. The Hotel was updated so it was clean and looked like other modern Marriott Hotels. My kids were disappointed by the small pool. In the room the it was nice with a separate living room plenty of room. The only thing that I did not like about this hotel was the refrigerator made noises that sounded like someone snoring in the other room. I hope they saw my note and fixed it and the tub drained very slowly which I thought was odd if the person cleans the room would think they would have noticed. The breakfast was all stuff on the go. But like I said if you did not like the stuff there I felt other options are a car ride away. I enjoyed my stay but of course I only stayed for 1 night.

Room Tip: The rooms that line the back of the hotel overlook a cemetery. In case you have a child who is afrai...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Found the Inn to be bright, clean and attractive. Pricing moderate. Only disappointment was breakfast. Don't look for hot items like eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. it's just plain jane. Otherwise, its worth a stop in this part of central Pennsylvania. The staff was friendly and efficient.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I both agree that both of the Fairfield Inns we stayed in during March have improved. A few years ago we felt the quality of these Inns were headed downhill. We enjoyed them for years and suddenly everything from housekeeping to quality of towels were terrible. But we decided to take a chance again on this trip and we were pleasantly surprised. Everything was greatly improved. This Fairfield had very pleasant staff; everything was clean and comfortable; towels were thicker and very white; and breakfast was fine.

Room Tip: We will definately stay here again!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sloan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was very satisfied with this hotel. The location is just off the pa turnpike, and there are several places to grab a quick bite to eat within walking distance. The rooms were clean, adequate size, though no microwave or refridgerator. The clerk was pleasant and efficient. The breakfast area was a little cramped, but the selections were above average. Not just waffles, but choc, blueberry, or cinnamon. Not just sausage, egg, and cheese sandwiches, but also spanish omelet in a pita. Several flavors of yogurt, and delmonte fruit cups, mixed fruit and pink grapefruit. fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs a plethera of cereal, not just cheerios and corn flakes. 2%, skim, and even chocolate milk! I don't know where people are staying if they've had a better free breakfast. Everything was kept filled right till 10 AM and the breakfast girl was very helpful and pleasant. I will definately stay here again if in this area,and also be more likely to select a Fairfield property in other locations.

Room Tip: rear of hotel, upper floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Absecon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

If you're looking for something fancy, this isn't your place. But if you're looking for a decent place to stay at a good price, this is great. The room was clean, and breakfast adequate. We were checked in in record time, probably only 1 or at the most 2 minutes from the time I got to the desk. The staff was friendly. What more could you ask for when you need a place to stay? I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 50StatesOrDieTrying
Cleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were passing through on our way to Washington, DC. I knew it would be tough making it the entire distance, so I made a reservation.

We like Marriott properties. They are always pretty good.

We got in late. My wife went in to the desk, while I was getting the suitcase. By the time I got in, we had the key card. Within minutes, we were in our room.

The room is typical of Fairfield Inns. The breakfast, also, was typical. This is not bad. It's consistent.

Everyone we dealt with were very pleasant. We will definitely return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Bethany Beach, Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

The staff and hotel were wonderful! The front desk, housekeeping and breakfast staff were very friendly answering any questions with a smile. The room was nicely decorated, clean with great ammenities.

Room Tip: I live in a very quiet area so I'm used to silence when sleeping. The hotel is located right off...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Quality Inn Bedford
#6 of 10 in Bedford
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
#2 of 8 in Breezewood

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Bedford? Share your experiences!