“Adequate”
Review of Travelodge Bedford

Travelodge Bedford
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed August 31, 2009

Nice place to stay, very helpful staff but the location needed more parking spaces. Kind of pricey for what you got.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 19, 2009

This motels first name says it all.I have stayed there many of times and plan to go back over and over.I go out to Bedford just to stay at this motel.A very nice get awayThanks to all the staff.

Edward Markle-Hanover,PA

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Family traveled to Bedford, Pa to take in the many sights and sounds of the surrounding area during the weekend of August 15, 2009. Did not know what to expect for the $75.00 daily rate. Especially for a king, w/free wireless and the room included breakfast. We believe we must give this an "exceeded expectations" and actually a pretty good deal. The rooms were large,very clean and quiet. The King bed was almost perfect, if you can believe that. Sure the hotel looked a bit ragged around the edges and dated, but we figured if they poured buckets of money into this place, the rates would no longer be double digits. This BW includes an unusual feature in that they served a full comp breakfast buffet with a wait staff pouring unlimited coffee. This wasn't a continental breakfast but a full selection. You never know what you are going to get, especially at this price point, but we must give them credit for offering a decent hotel room at a more than fair price. We would go back.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2009

We just needed one night while traveling from NJ to Indiana with a couple stops in PA. to
shop for our home based business. Our business is barely making it so I picked a lower price at this motel to save some bucks and brought along my disinfectant. They
also advertise a fabulous breakfast, so I thought it would be okay for the money spent.
Well the room was that of a 4star and very quiet. We were very disappointed when we
found out the breakfast didn't start until 7AM as that was just too late for us to get on the
road, so we missed out on the breakfast. The check in clerk could've also been just a
little more pleasant. It was obvious she didn't want to be there. It also had 2 sinks, one in with the tub & toilet and one in the room. It was a plus.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2009

We stayed here because they allow pets and it was cheap. It also made us decide to stay away from cheap. Although there was nothing horrible about it, it just had that old hotel funk to it. I wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2008

For the low price that we paid, this was a very pleasant hotel. Easy to find and very close to the PA Turnpike. We only wanted a hotel to stay the night whilst traveling and this was just the kind of hotel I like. I felt very relaxed the next day. Wasn't expecting much in the way of amenities as we weren't planning on using them anyway. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they gave us breakfast coupons to use in the restaurant. Shame we weren't their long enough to use them!

Would stay at this hotel again. :)

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 29, 2008

I am a senior citizen and was traveling with my small Maltipoo dog and arrived at thee Bedford Inn with no reservation, because I had driven farther than I had intended and had cancelled my reservation in New Stanton because I was making such good time. The lady at the desk was happy to comply with my request for a first floor room, the exterior corridors made my loading and unloading job so easy, and we were given an end room next to a large grassy area with a big hill adjacent to the room. Heaven! The room was large and comfortable, and they were courteous to me and to others whom I observed as I waited in the lobby area. The FULL breakfast the next morning was delicious and served buffet style in the restaurant at the site. Real service with coffee refills and server attention. I was very impressed with this Inn and would recommend it to travelers in this area of Pennsylvania! Very very friendly and accommodating!

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
0 mi away
15 mi away
Days Inn Breezewood
Days Inn Breezewood
#4 of 9 in Breezewood

Been to Travelodge Bedford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Bedford

Address: 4517 Business 220, Exit 146 PA Turnpike, Bedford, PA 15522-7763 (Formerly Bedford Inn)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Bedford
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Family Hotel in Bedford
Price Range: $64 - $87 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Bedford 2*
Travelodge Bedford is located right at the exit off I-76 West, Intersection of I-99 and business 220, a 30 minutes drive to ALTOONA, 2 hours to Pittsburg,PA. Great for travelers overnight stay, truckers Parking available on site, complimentary breakfast, Free WI-Fi, 24 hours CCTV cameras for security for safety and worry free stay, great Amenities at property include Kids friendly environment game room, Outdoor SPA, Seasonal Pool opens in Summer, conference rooms with WI-FI and on-site restaurant with American food, Exterior property with access to parking right outside your room, Fitness room with Sauna. Come visit the historic town of Bedford with lots of outdoor activities in and around the town. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Bedford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Bedford Hotel Bedford