“Great Place to stay”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Bedford
Manchester, Pennsylvania
“Great Place to stay”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

I have stayed here many, many, times and never a problem. The staff is very friendly and always a pleasure. I can almost call this Hotel my second home. I highly recommend this Hotel to everyone. Great breakfast, Very clean and the grounds are also very well kept and very beautiful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Columbiana, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I would rate this hotel at the top of my list for friendly courteous service. The hotel is the cleanest one I ever styed at. The employees go out of their way to make your stay like you were staying at your own home. The outside landscaping is exceptional. The even have a waterfall incorporated into the landscaping. Would highly recommend to one and all.

Fort Washington, Maryland
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I had the pleasure of being a guest at the hotel after my car broke down on my way home to Southern Maryland. Being in a state of panic and very glad to be alive, I called this hotel and told the staff about my predicament. I knew no one in the area and I needed a safe & clean place to stay. My room was immediately reserved for me by the staff at a great rate!

I was greeted by a smiling, friendly Manager on duty by the name of Cindy. She was wonderful. Cindy made me feel so welcomed, told me all about the hotel amenities and the area, then checked me into a nice, clean room. Things were finally getting better.

Besides my car breaking down and having to pay $1000 to get it fixed, the only other negative was the cost of the only taxi in town. She charged me $15 to go to the Bedford Tavern for dinner and back. It was only 2 miles from the hotel. I wanted some wine on Monday and used the taxi again to go get a bottle and some dinner. That costed $12.45! It would have been cheaper renting a car for the day, but none were available during my stay.

When I mentioned the outrageous taxi fares to Cindy, she asked me if I needed to go anywhere else. When I told her that I needed a ride, she volunteered to take me to the dealership to pick up my car when she got off. Cindy did just that.

Cindy and the rest of the staff there turned a miserable situation into a great stay for me. They were a blessing and I am truly grateful.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank dwest4127
Washington, DC
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I try and stay here when traveling along the Pennsylvania Turnpike. It is very nice and convenient to the Bedford exit. I have stayed several times and always found it welcoming, clean and pleasant. The breakfast is good although I have not tried the other amenities.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Hampton Inn is always reliable....clean, relatively comfortable, predictable breakfast. I just wish I didn't have to break the bank for a good stay... This location is near the highway, so quick on and off but you really don't heat highway noise. Pool and work out room are both great.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Adah L
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I've stayed at the Hampton Inn Bedford a few times over the past few years, for business and pleasure. Its a reliably clean hotel with very friendly staff. I highly recommend. The beds are comfortable and bathrooms were tidy. Breakfast was a nice touch every morning. Couldn't have asked for a better trip.

Sidenote: The incredibly nice owners even put up an entire bus of 65 passengers up for a night when their bus went up in flames on the turnpike.

1 Thank Melanie G
Guys Mills, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The service the hotel staff offers is second to none. They have a great mix of Professionalism and Friendliness. Being a weekly traveler, I enjoy finding hotels like this, and will go an hour out of my way, to stay here.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bedford
Holiday Inn Express Breezewood
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
Quality Inn Breeze Manor
#2 of 8 in Breezewood

Been to Hampton Inn Bedford? Share your experiences!