Hampton Inn Bedford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Bedford)
View Hotel
Omni Bedford Springs Resort(Bedford)
View Hotel
Lincoln Motor Court(Manns Choice)
View Hotel
All reviewspa turnpikeeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastflight memorialroom was cleanpool and hot tubking suitenice breakfastnext morningcookiesthe breakfast areaexcellent hotelstayed one nightnice stayfront desk staffwould stay againinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The staff at this hotel were very friendly and the quality of the room was great. I was able to get a good night of sleep on the bed and I didn't hear any noise from adjacent rooms/hallway. Also, I left my phone charger in the hotel room and they mailed it to my apartment free of charge.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed in the Bedford, PA Hampton Inn for one night. Overall I was very satisfied in my stay. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Air conditioner was very cold and comfortable temp in the room. TV was a little small and far from the bed as this was a suite but really not an issue.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Our family of 5 stayed here the Friday before Easter. It was after 10:00 when we got in and the traffic on the turnpike was still hopping. As we got out of the car, I inwardly groaned because the noise from the highway was so loud, figuring we were in for a bad night's sleep. When we got to our room, it was surprisingly quite. I could hear no turnpike noise. Yay!

On the downside, the air conditioner rattled so badly every time it kicked in, that I woke up several times during the night. When my husband checked out and mentioned it to the front desk staff, they apologized and offered him a $15 iTunes gift card.

Overall, this is a typical Hampton Inn. Our room was clean and stocked with all the necessities. The room for the breakfast food was a little small, but the dining area was spacious.

Access was easy on and off from the turnpike. I would stay here again and hope I got a room with a quite A/C.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Freindly and comfortable. Was greeted by and extremely freindly and helpful lady at the front desk. Room was clean and comfortable. Nice steak house down the road (Ed's ?). would defnitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great Hotel. The manager knew we had been traveling all day and out kids were restless. We arrived at the hotel after the pool was closed and she elected to keep the pool open after closing time as long as we were quiet so the kids could swim. Hotel common areas are newly renovated and very modern. The rooms are nice although the headboards on the beds look country when the rest of the hotel is very modern so they are a little out of place but hey, its a headboard. Who really cares?

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family