“HUGE!!!!”
Review of Oram's Donut Shop

Oram's Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Beaver Falls
Reviewed July 7, 2018

These are by far the biggest donuts I have ever seen and eaten!! The original owners sold it but Oram's still crank out these HUGE delicious donuts! The Cinnamon ones pictured here are most popular! They also make Jelly, Creme and Custard filled ones. So many to choose just one.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

We have never found a donut shop in all of our travels that comes anywhere close to our hometown area Oram’s! The best cinnamon rolls and donuts that you will ever have in your life!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

This quaint donut shop is like taking a step back in history. The decorations, smells and great sweets takes you back to your childhood. It's a must stop when going to Beaver Falls. Did I mention that the donuts are the BEST!

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

This could quite possibly be the best donut in the US, it’s definitely worth going out of your way for. We had the Cinnamon Bun or “Truck Tire” donut and the Cream filled donuts, both were amazing. I would definitely recommend Oram’s Donut Shop!

Reviewed January 12, 2018

I was just talking about this place to a customer of mine, and how they were better than other places in Beaver Falls. I loved this place from child hood. And how I wise that I could get some sent to Florida where I live now.

1  Thank Richard R