“Excellent food”

Athens Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Beaver Falls
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent food for the price. Looks like a dive outside, but don't let the atmosphere fool you. Very clean and outstanding food. Great breakfast.

1  Thank MickMalizia

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stopped for lunch at this restaturant. They had a large menu with lots of variety. The staff was friendly and the food came out pretty quick. Everything we ate tasted good. This is a definate must if passing through the area.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Haven't been here in years.. Thought we would give it a try. The place really looked nice.. Clean.! I ordered 1 pancake a side of home fries and my husband ordered a omelet....45 mins later we got our food... The place wasn't very busy. Pancake was flat and tasteless. Omelet didn't look bad. We probably won't be back. It wasn't a server problem definitely a kitchen problem.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

When my family and I moved near Beaver Falls, we were looking for a place to try that was not a chain restaurant. After consulting with everyone, we decided to try Athens. I am so glad that we chose this restaurant. The staff was efficient. The gyros are amazing - and filling! Mine was stuffed so full that I had to eat some of it like a salad before I could pick it up. The grape leaves are a must try. It is now a regular place for us to go.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Excellent menu, the wait staff is very friendly and attentive. The food is great, and you get a lot of it. Great little restaurant at the top of the hill. Easy to find and free parking. Prices are very reasonable.