“Average everything...”

Giuseppe's Tuscany Grill
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Beaver Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Had a recent pleasant experience at this "find" near our motel. Very nice with very reasonable prices! Found the staff most accomodating too. Should be on the tripadvisor site.
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Just ok. Nothing spectacular but not bad either. We had chicken parmesan and tiramisu.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

I had the Chicken Marsala, one of my personal favorites. The food was amazing and I must say I had some of the best service I have had in a long time. Put this place on your to do list if you are visiting Beaver Falls.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

I live not far from Giuseppe's Tuscany Grill and have eaten there many times for various reasons (family dinners, business lunches and dinners). Last week, my family and I made reservations for our Mother's Day meal. When I called I asked whether the menu would be limited and was told that, in fact, there would be a limited menu because the restaurant expected a busy day. I also asked whether there would be vegetarian options and was assured that if there weren't strictly vegetarian options the kitchen would be happy to prepare one of the items on the menu without meat. When my family and I arrived we were seated promptly in a quiet area of the restaurant. Were were greeted soon thereafter by our server. There were between 12 and 15 entree options, all rather pricey. I think none was lower than $15.99. That price point is not out of the ordinary for the restaurant, but often there are lower-priced options from which to choose. Okay, it was Mother's Day. There were not, however, any strictly vegetarian options on that day's menu. Even the ravioli came topped with meat, so I asked to have it made without the meat. The cheese ravioli were huge and quite heavy--the largest I'd ever seen. The sauce was light, though, and provided a nice accompaniment. Salads were comprised mostly of iceberg lettuce, had a single tomato, and a single black olive on top. Not impressive, but they were included with the entree. The bread was nothing special nor was the butter (no olive oil offered for dipping). The restaurant is pleasant and usually not noisy at all, even when busy, and I appreciate that. It sits near the interstate, so it's an easy on and off for travelers using I-79. The proprietors could do better, particularly with the bread selection and salads.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

If you are looking for a great, upscale, moderately priced Italian restaurant with excellent food, then I highly recommend Guiseppe's! I usually order the chicken picata and it is fantastic. However, I have sampled other dishes and they are all great. Nice bar too.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

On several occasions we have shared wonderful meals here with our Geneva College student son. Great atmosphere, tasty food, higher-but reasonable-prices. You'll think you are in a nice restaurant in a big city!