“I rather sleep in my car”
Review of Beaver Falls Motel

and 1 more site!
Beaver Falls Motel
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Beaver Falls
“I rather sleep in my car”
Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

This place was horrible, rat dropping in every corner, under the vents and windows and even found some in my bed. Bed sheets were nasty and had body fluid on it, the carpet looked like if it hadn't been ever vacuumed, I know it hasn't cause there was rat droppings every where, don't even get me started on the bathroom I would not even give my dog a bath in it.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Smlsoler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed March 31, 2012

this was by far the worst motel ive ever seen in my life nasty dirty smellt room, bugs on the fllor in bathroom, dirty linens (hairs, crumbs urine stains) filthy bathroom toliet and shower. Was not expecting it to be the holiday inn but at least expected clean linen and a sanitary clean bathroom to use without bugs . the owner was a dishonest scamming cheat!!!!!!!he charged more then other motels in the area and after I walked into my room brought my bags in n got a good look around at the unhealthy filth that was in the room I immediately took my bags back to my car abd went back to the owner asked him for my money back was told no refunds period. i was very polite and respectful to him which he did not deserve one bit. i had not slept in the bed only pulled the blankets back half way to expose the urine stained pubic body hairs and head hair plus crumbs all over the the made up to be fresh clean bed. i just looked in the bathroom n set my bags down. was in the room litterally 5 minutes tops and he would not refund me my money, nor a partial refund either. LIke I said i could totally get over old furniture, dust, stained curtins with cobwebs, and even a carpit that looked like it had never been carpit shampooed or vaccumed in the past six months. I knew I wasnt at a holiday inn but i dont think Im wrong for wanting a refund for a room that i did not sleep in and was not in for over five minutes. you dont need to own a holiday inn to give wonderful hospitality but this motel and business owner had none at all nor any morals, empathy, or pride in his business to do the ethical thing and at least give a partial refund back!!!!had he after driving 6hrs from out of state on a tight budget due to a family emergency/illness unplanned I might have been able to afford another room at another motel instead of having to rough it out n sleep in my car before continuing my drive!!!

Room Tip: dont ask to view a room before paying thinking you can pick out a decent one as I asked the owner if...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Dylan G

Travelers are raving about these Beaver Falls hotels

Medina, Ohio
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We stayed here on a Saturday night. I like that we could park right outside our door. It's an older hotel and was clean. I can't think of a negative.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Liz G
Neenah, WI
Reviewed August 23, 2011

After driving 10 hours, we thought this sounded like a nice little town to find a hotel for the night. This little town appears to have fallen on hard times due to the US steel industry slow down or rather the so called fair trade deals created by our governement. Anyway, the hotel was okay for a night. The owners were very friendly and the price was a lot cheaper than the Holiday or Super 8 down the road. No complaints other than the AC was a bit noisy.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Apers
Marion , MD
Reviewed August 1, 2011

First of all we arrive at the motel and at check in I am told that will be $72.81. I said no I was told $59. when I booked it and she responded, there is the travel agent fee. Now although I went through this internet site I thought I was calling the hotel, especially when the man who answered said, which of my hotels would you like to stay at??? When we completed the information he told me it would be $59. and I needed to show ID and my credit card NOT $72.81!! As for the hotel it is very old the curtains are hanging on some of the hooks, the shower barely puts out enough water to shower. So If you are looking for a cheap place to sleep it is OK but if you are going to spend time in your room go to the Super 8 or Holiday Inn... We unfortunitly could not get a room at those places....

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank TraveleroneMarionMD
Cuenca, Ecuador
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I was charged twice for the same stay and after many phone calls, he only credited my account for the lesser amount that I paid when I checked in. He is dishonest!

Room Tip: Room was passable, but no internet as advertised
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Peggy F
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 4, 2010

Stayed here twice now on visits to son at nearby Geneva College. All we wanted was a clean place to sleep that wouldn't cost an arm & leg. This is such a place. Found the manager to be very friendly and accomodating. Nearly half the price of the Holiday Inn next door. Close to great Italian Restaurant, Giuseppe's--and Matty Goff's for breakfast.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
My Place Hotel - Monaca / Beaver Valley, PA
Courtyard Pittsburgh North/Cranberry Woods
Courtyard Pittsburgh North/Cranb...
#5 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Beaver Falls Motel? Share your experiences!