“Love it!”
Review of Cafe Kolache

Cafe Kolache
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Beaver
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I absolutely adore this place. Their kolaches are amazing and come highly recommended! I often stop and purchase some for classmates, co workers, and friends. I think everyone should experience their kolaches, at least once. My favorites include the breakfast savory ones like jalapeño, ham, and Colby and the lunch chicken fajita. A little known secret- they sell day old kolaches at half price!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you like fresh pastries and a unique dough stuffed kind of calzone, you will enjoy this place. Good coffee, great service and a unique menu will bring you back.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

As soon as you open the door and catch the aromas you know it will be good. We stopped for lunch and I enjoyed a delicious beef and mushroom Kolache, while my wife had an quiche and chili. Every bite was delicious. My wife loves coffee and the varieties at Cafe Kolache met her high standards. We had to take some of the desert kolaches home for the next day. The crowd inside indicated that local appreciated this great little cafe.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had a doctor's appointment in Beaver and had time to kill. I decided to stop at Cafe Kolache to have a bite to eat. It was beautifully decorated, and it smelled wonderful. I had the spinach/feta cheese pastry, and the apple/caramel one for desert. Their dough is so soft and yummy! The food was delicious!

Since I am French, but living in Pittsburgh area, I really miss the outdoor cafés. Cafe Kolache has that. It was nice to sit outside and feel like I was home. It's my little piece of Québec <3

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My wife and I (both vegetarians) had a pleasant lunch at Cafe Kolache recently. Kolaches are sweet dough filled with any variety of fresh ingredients. I chose the spinach and feta kolache and she the artichoke and sun dried tomato. Both were tasty. The dough is light and does not overpower the filling. Salads were pre-packaged and sitting in a cooler, but fresh. While the house salad (perhaps called a tossed salad) contained iceberg lettuce, we also had the option of a spinach salad. We chose the latter. The larger salads are enough for two people to share if eaten along with a kolache. Drinks are creative and made to order (coffee, teas, smoothies, etc.). There's a coffee shop atmosphere (very casual) and the place can get a bit crowded, so that's the only downside. Service is prompt and friendly--even a bit whacky.