“Great place to meet your friends for breakfast.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Town and Country Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bath, Pennsylvania
“Great place to meet your friends for breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I am sure the lunch and dinner menus are great too, but this is our favorite place for breakfast. Even friends from 10-15 miles away, will drive to Bath to enjoy breakfast with us. Large breakfast menu, newly remodeled, and great service! Lots of menu choices with all types of meats. Daily menu specials for a reasonable price. I always ask for extra crispy bacon and crispy home fries and always pleased with the results. They aim to please. My only complaint would be the small coffee cups since remodeling. No problems with free refills, but can be a little frustrating when you are with a large crowd and the waiter seems to be stopping by too often. Love the food and that is why we come here. Our friends agree - try stopping by Town and Country for a terrific breakfast. Check out the menu.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Sunshine18014

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Super omelet and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stopped in here for the first time this morning. Very good breakfast, but more importantly my waitress was very attentive, my coffee cup never fell below 1/2 full. This restaurant is very clean, and bright and new looking inside. Can't wait to go back for dinner sometime. I was very pleased with this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
Northampton, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have been eating at the Town and Country Restaurant for many years. We usually go for breakfast and is always great. I also tried the lunch menu and that was good, too.

• Visited April 2014
Franklin, New Jersey
“Hungry? Stop here for a good breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stopped here for breakfast after reading favorable reviews and found it was a good choice. This is a typical diner with a breakfast menu that is pretty much normal; so no suprise there. I chose to have the chili omelet which came with homefries and toast. My wife had the poached eggs with fresh fruit. Both of our meals were delicious and had good sized portions. Price was also good as both meals came to just a little over $10 with 2 coffees. Our server was both pleasant and attentive adding to our experience. Another positive is that this place is extremely clean. It seemed to be the place for locals and we too felt right at home. Glad we made the choice to stop here and look forward to future visits.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank donlee84
Bath, Pennsylvania
“Great Place for Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is a great place for breakfast and a very popular restaurant in Bath. The parking lot is always full. They have a large breakfast menu that even includes scrapple. I ordered 2 pancakes with my bacon and egg and couldn't eat the entire meal. The pancakes were as large as the dinner plate. 6 of us ate a full breakfast there, including coffee, and we were all happy with our meals. Our bill was only $31! I have not been there for lunch or dinner but am definitely going to give it a try.

• Visited March 2014