The rooms were nice and the room service personnel were great. That's where it ends. We went up with 2 other families for 5 nights. The 1st night was fine. The second night there was a high school soccer team there that used the hallways as a soccer field bouncing the ball off room doors. Calls to the front desk were useless. The second night was thew girls turn as they had to play a tag game called jail break thru the hallways. I had to yell at them and file a complaint at the front desk with another couple. The 4th night was fine however the 5th night at around 3:30 am there was a domestic fight in one of the rooms in our hallway. Other people were yelling and cursing at them to stop and one individual went and banged on their door. No we will never stay there again. We got very little if any rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Pocono Hotel is family friendly ski property centrally located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains Area, easily accessible from Interstate 80 at Exit #302 & Highway 33 Just one exit from Camelback Ski Resort. All guest accommodations include microwave/ refrigerator, and Free High Speed Wi-Fi. Other amenities the hotel offers are a full service bar& grill, Indoor heated tropical themed swimming pool, and new fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Bartonsville/Poconos Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn-Bartonsville/Poconos Area Hotel Bartonsville
- Howard Johnson Hotel Bartonsville
- Howard Johnson Bartonsville
- Bartonsville Howard Johnson