Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pocono Plaza Inn(Stroudsburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanlounge barhot breakfastnice staythe breakfast areafree breakfastone night stayyogurtindoor poolsnow tubingjillskiingcamelbackdj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2009

We stopped by the Comfort Inn by chance and were extremely pleased. We had a great night at The Lounge, a sleek new bar with comfortable sofas, TVs, and great drinks. The friendly staff told us the new owners were making huge improvements such as a new elevator, room renovations, and improvements to the overall property. They gave us coupons for the casino and outlet stores, as well as their Big Daddy's restaurant. We're definitely telling friends it's the place to stop when traveling through the area. Plus they have fantastic pillows.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Jill S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at Comfort Inn, Heart of the Poconos and for your valuable feedback. We have greatly improved our guests experience with helpful front desk staff, great bar and lounge specials and new bedding and flat screen tv's. Centrally located in the Pocono Mountains, close to shopping, Camelback Mountain, Mt Airy Casino and great restaurants, you will see why so many guests stay with us. A free hot breakfast buffet, indoor swimming, plenty of parking for cars and trucks and a pet friendly policy are even more reasons guests keep returning to the Comfort Inn Bartonsville. Visit us at Comfortinnpoconos.com for even more info about the hotel.

Reviewed October 10, 2009

We stayed two nights at this hotel. The staff could not have been nicer, any more helpful, hotel clean, hot tub and pool were wonderful! Breakfast just as good, great waffles. Priced just right!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 24, 2009

We booked a suite there over the 4th of July weekend. It was a nice room, but both deds were covered with someone else's hair, we notified the front desk, and the linens were changed promptly. On both days the maid staff only left 2 sets of towels for four people.
When were checked out I noticed we were overcharged for the room, even though I made reservations on the Motels website and had a written confirmation. The front desk person said she could not make any changes on the invoice, only the manager could.
I called back when I got home and the manager did refund the difference, but why the hassle. The hotel is actually pretty descent, but management needs to pay attention to details and give and give the staff freedom to make decisions.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed March 25, 2009

I thought that this place was a great value. the rooms were clean. I'm self-proclaimed nut about the cleanliness of bathrooms and this place didn't bother me in the slightest. Sure - some curing wallpaper but the room was CLEAN. We were given a room right off of the lobby but close to the pool. Kids LOVED the pool/hot tub and I loved tha it was clean. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful - waffles, juice, muffins, etc. My sister was with me and she liked it so much that she chose to stay a 2nd night.
The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The lady who took care of the breakfast area was on top of everything.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed March 19, 2009

The hotel room had a flyer telling me I would be 100% satisfied or I would receive a full refund - I just had to speak to a manager. I am not satisfied and yet I can't seem to get my money back.

Upon arrival, I requested a cot that I was told would be brought to the room in five minutes. I waited over an hour and it still hadn't come. The toilet was not bolted to the floor and therefore would not flush properly. The shower curtain rod was falling down. The shower was not attached to the wall so trying to move it pulled it right out of the wall. The drain in the tub was installed upside down. Both the shower curtain issue and the drain issue caused there to be water all over the floor whenever we took showers or baths. There was no hot water. The pool was freezing cold. The hot tub was filthy rotten stinking dirty. I reported the issues to the front desk and specifically said no one was to enter our room until after we checked out; I also put the do not disturb sign on the door. When I returned to the room the maid and maintenance had been in there although I had verbally said they were not to AND I had put the do not disturb sign on the door. Check out time was 11 am, and at 930 the maid came walking in the room. I had to slam the door in her face and lock the deadbolt before she would leave. Absolutely the WORST hotel experience I have ever had in my life!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family