Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos
$55
$93
$88
BestWestern.com
Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
$92
HIExpress.com
Pocono Plaza Inn(Stroudsburg)
$79
All reviewsroom was cleanlounge barhot breakfastnice staythe breakfast areafree breakfastone night stayyogurtindoor poolsnow tubingjillskiingcamelbackdj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was our stop before heading into New York City. It's about 90 minutes out from the city and it allowed us to enter the city in daylight. This was our first time at this motel and we thought it exceeded our expectations. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was excellent, and the room was spacious and quiet. We will definitely stop here the next time we travel to visit family in the New York City area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Jill S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

I would like to begin by thanking you so much for your review of our property! We always love to hear positive feedback. In your review you mentioned our convenient location and that is one of the many reasons why we have numerous regular guests. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed our complementary hot breakfast buffet! It is one of the services that we offer that sets us apart from many other hotels in the area. I have passed your positive praise onto our staff and they were greatly appreciative. We can’t wait to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Okay so this may be a bit long but it is well worth the read if you are considering staying here. I have recently spent a few nights at this hotel with my husband and 7 year old son. When we walked into the hotel I was greeted with festive holiday decorations and a big “Hey how are you doing today,” from the front desk. So far so good but I have learned in the past from other hotels not to get my hopes up too quickly. We received our keys and were informed about the hotel amenities and the daily specials at “The Lounge” which is the onsite restaurant/ bar. The room was perfect! It had a wooded view and a beautiful fireplace next to our king size bed. Even though the lobby has hot coffee 24/7 there was also a coffee pot in my room which I loved. Our room also had a microwave and a refrigerator which was perfect for putting our leftovers in. The flat screen TV was perfectly situated and we had a table and chairs to eat at and to catch up on our work e-mails. The best part was that it was CLEAN!! I personally complimented our housekeeper because I was so thrilled by the conditions. They have free Wi-Fi which in this century is a necessity. I used the business center to search and print out directions to local attractions. My son went nuts over the arcade and pool. “Mom I’ve never been in a pool that is warm before! Look I don’t even have goosebumps!” As a mother this was reassuring and I got to enjoy a cocktail in the hot tub. My husband woke up early each day to use the fitness center. He liked that he could lift, run, and bike. The first night we ate at “The Lounge” because it was late and convenient but the next two nights we ate there because we enjoyed the bartenders and the food so much! You’ll need to try the wings (garlic parm was my favorite because I don’t like spicy but my husband raved about their buffalo ones.) The bartenders always had something funny to say. They have a large dance floor and on Saturday night it was packed and they were giving out prizes! We had the little one with us this time so we didn’t go in but next time me and my husband are hitting up that dance floor. I noticed a few dogs walking around and was happy to hear that they have some pet friendly rooms! I can’t wait to bring our beagle next time we come so that way we can save some money by not using a kennel. While we do not smoke, they do offer smoking rooms which would be nice for someone who does.

Overall this place is our new Poconos spot. Well priced, clean, excellent location, and friendly staff. Thanks for the awesome service we loved you guys and we’ll be seeing you again soon to go skiing!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kmills11
Jill S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us your review. I am happy to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you be our guest and please bring along your furry friend next time. Please enjoy our live DJs on Friday and Saturday nights as well as our famous $5 martini Happy Hour at THE LOUNGE. Our staff appreciates your kind comments about them. Thank you again!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

First pet friendly hotel that I stayed at that has fleas
I called the desk when I got back home and they were not concerned about it no apology no mention of looking into it further.. The manager call back and left me a message that she called back.

People don't bring there clean pets to a hotel to leave with fleas. This is no joke, flea infestations are serious and filthy.

Comfort Inn you can really do better than this. I'm disgusted

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Jill S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Upon hearing about your concern, our management immediately contacted an independent pest control company to inspect and treat the room in question, however their report came back that the room was pest free and did not require treatment. A copy of this report is on file. The Comfort Inn prides itself on cleanliness and excellent guest service. We have hosted numerous animals that have appeared on “The Today Show” due to our proximity to New York and because of our excellent pet friendly reputation. I responded to your call in a timely fashion and left a message with my availability for a call back. Pets enjoy our large grassy areas for walking and exercise as well as our famous pet friendly happy hour at The Lounger where owners can relax with their pets and enjoy cocktails on the deck.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great friendly and helpful staff. We stayed there while attending the Elvis Festival. Rooms were clean and bed comfortable. Free coffee in the lobby 24/7 which is appreciated. Restaurant had good food. Bathroom needed a bit of updating, but still acceptable. Rooms in rear face I-80, and rooms in front face the parking lot. A bit of noise from the bar area (Halloween party that night), but did not disturb us). Ample parking. Would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us your review. I will pass on your kind words to our friendly and helpful staff. We strive to make your stay in the Poconos a pleasant one. We have just recently upgraded our rooms with new bedding and flat screen televisions and are constantly working on improving the overall facility. Please be sure to stop by THE LOUNGE in the hotel to enjoy one of our 52 Signature Martinis on your next visit. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Bed was stained, wet, and had vomit on it. The staff working the Main Desk tried to change our sheets but the mattress was wet all the way through so that would have done nothing. We had to call down at 10pm to see what the Manager had said about comping our stay. The woman working the Main Desk stated that if we didn't like the 20% then we could pack our stuff up and leave. Great Customer Service!
They refunded us $23! The manager was very unfriendly and uncompassionate. Will never stay there again. I'm on the phone with Corporate right now.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BCroft
Jill S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant stay. We always strive to correct issues as soon as possible. Upon hearing about your concern our front desk brought sheets to your room to change. It is always our first instinct to change the bedding, when possible, to inconvenience you as little as possible. We were unaware at that time that it was something that required a room change. We certainly made sure to move you immediately. It is very unfortunate that we had to inconvenience you in such a way and we apologize for this. Due to an unfortunate miscommunication between the housekeeper and front desk, your room was booked when it should have been placed out of order. We have addressed the issue to ensure that this will not happen again in the future.