Message from TripAdvisor:
TripAdvisor has grounds to investigate that individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this property may have attempted to interfere with traveler reviews and/or the Popularity Index for this property. Please take this into consideration when researching your travel plans. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess traveler reviews.

“pillows tooo small”

Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bartonsville
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Our stay at the hotel was very nice. The staff was soooo friendly and helpful. My only area of concern was the fact that the pillows are way tooo small. There was a lot of them (6) but even this made it difficult to get comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was amazing this morning. Far exceeded my expectations of a continental breakfast. Thank you for a lovely stay but I will just bring my own pillow.

Room Tip: second floor is non-smoking. Truly non-smoking. Not covered up with foul-smelling air freshener.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank linla
Steve B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear linla,
Thank you so much for your keen eye for detail, we are always interested in what are the little things that we can improve about our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the extensive breakfast as well as the bed and our wonderful staff. We hope to be able to see you again real soon!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We spent two nights here to go skiing at Camelback. The hotel was easy to find and was only 6 miles from the ski resort. The front staff was very friendly and exceptionally personable. The Thursday night special in The Lounge was half priced appetizers and great happy hour priced drinks (I was drinking $2 draft beers). There were over 20 appetizers to choose from and we had the chicken wings (Buffalo style done right!), nachos (more that one person can eat!),
steamed clams, and chicken casadillas. Everything was done well and the bar staff couldn't do enough for us. The lounge area, slightly below the bar area, has couches that we could rearrange and the bartender gave us the remote for the huge bigscreen TV so we could watch whatever we wanted.
The indoor pool was the right temperature and the hot tub, which could seat 12, was perfect and felt so good after a day of skiing.
The free breakfast in the morning was very impressive with hot scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, sausage patties, and make your own waffles, along with the regular cereal, fruit, etc.
The only negative was the hotel is a little old and could use a renovation, but it was clean and everything was serviceable. I will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 57Cato

Dear 57Cato,
Firstly, I would like to thank you on behalf of the entire staff here at the Comfort Inn Heart of the Poconos, for not only your stay but your review and kind words. We are more than thrilled to hear that you had a most enjoyable stay here. Here we pride ourselves on our friendliness, cleanliness, and readiness, and it seems we have met all of your needs and we hope to continue to do so in the next Ski Season!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Heart Of The Poconos in Bartonsville, Pa. on our New England motorcycle trip in October. A really great place to stay. The rooms were large and comfortable and very clean. the hotel is very convenient to the interstate highway and and many local attractions. The barbeque restaurant next door had really good food. The free breakfast in the hotel in the morning was one of the best we've had. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They let me park my motorcycle under the canopy in front of the lobby where they could watch it. All in all, a great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Steve B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

First and Foremost, on behalf of the entire Comfort Inn Staff I would like to thank you for your kind words as well as your stay and review. When I read this review to our staff everyone at the front desk remembered you two instantly. Here at the Comfort Inn in the heart of the Poconos, pride ourselves on great services and friendliness; however, I do apologize for the late response back. Needless to day, we would be happy to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

We found this hotel to be just average. Nothing really memorable about this place. Our room was ok. In need of a deep cleaning especially in the corners. The bathroom was very small. The pool area was nice and the hot breakfast was good. Def needs some updating especially the carpets in the lobby and halls. I think I overpaid. $130 p/night. We only stayed one night, I would not have wanted to stay any longer than that.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank annanonymous
Steve B, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear annanonymous,
On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn staff here, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We pride ourselves on great services and friendliness. I am bothered you did not experience our Comfort Inn in this fashion. However I would still like to thank you for your stay and your review, as every comment or criticism we can only improve from. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Steve Bartlett

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have to say, we picked this hotel just because it was practically the only one that allowed pets in this section of the Poconos. I was a little hesitant after reading some of these reviews but we had no choice because my two little papillons were traveling with us. We requested a room near a door to the outside for easy access when walking them. We both throughly enjoyed our stay here. The women at the front desk were wonderful, requesting that we bring my dogs in to meet them--which we did! Our room was clean and comfortable! The bathroom was clean and we had a more than adequate supply of towels! The breakfast the next morning was wonderful--you could not ask for anything more! My only regret was that I was never able to use the exercise room--we just never had the time. Also, the area designated for walking the dogs was clean and easily accessible! And they did give us a room that made it easily acessible! Thank you for a wonderful stay--we would--all four of us--love to come again some day!

Susan Meade, Patrick Waters and Jet & Muffin!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan M

Dear Susan M,
Firstly on behalf of the entire Comfort inn Staff I would like to thank you not only for your stay but also your review. Her at the Comfort Inn we pride ourselves on our great service and friendliness. It is one of those things you can’t just teach someone. We are lucky to have such a staff. When Sharing this review with the front desk they remembered you and your dogs well. Being a pet friendly hotel, we love meeting all of the animals that stay with us. The front desk hopes to see you, all four of you, again in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have stayed multiple times at this hotel and all of those times been pretty pleased. This time though I have to say I was a bit dissapointed. I did get a last minute reservation, but that should be no excuse for a poorly cleaned room. I always check the beds for any bugs or anything left behind from previous visitors. I found
used blankets and a pubic hair underneath the sheets..yuck!! I made them change the beds again and I wont even touch the coverlets. Then when I was already undressed, much to my surprise the shower curtain bar was broken. Too late to call, got in the shower and water was everywhere. Maintenance came later to fix it.
The best thing is "FULL" breakfast. The women that run breakfast are very nice, helpful and are constanlty making sure everything is refilled. The Pool is also great! I guess next time I have to be more adimant about the cleanliness of the room. But in general its a good hotel for the price. Oh yeah, go roller skating at the nearby roller rink...we had a BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Happyinhollywood
Steve B, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Dear HappyinHollywood,
Here at the Comfort Inn we would like to thank you for your continued business. However I see your most recent stay with us was simply unsatisfactory, to which I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that occurred during your stay. For your convenience I would like to let you know, should this happen again, although I will assure this will not) you can always come to our Front Desk and simply ask for a room change. We hope you will stay with us again in the future, and that this one experience has not spoiled the other great times you have spent with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Steve Bartlett Chief Operating Officer

Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel!!! Located real close to everything that this area has to offer! The rooms where great...very clean. The pool was awesome. Love the room with the jacuzzi!!! So relaxing and nice. The bar attached to the hotel was hoppin...lots of people partying there. I would definately come back to this hotel in the near future!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Lfenning
Steve B, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear LFenning,
Here at the Comfort Inn we would like to thank you for not only your stay with us but your review as well. I am very glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your room, as well as the pool and the Lounge. We strive as a hotel to only become a stronger and better hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
-Steve Bartlett Chief Operating Officer

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bartonsville
Best Western Plus Poconos Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Mount Pocono
Fairfield Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos
Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Bartonsville Poconos? Share your experiences!