“Great Service on a Tough Night”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Service on a Tough Night”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Was there on an evening when they were very busy with some difficult tables. Food was understandably slow in coming. My waiter was fantastic. He kept our dinks filled and the chips and salsa coming. He even gave up a bag of chips to go at the end. The food is always good quality for a chain. And I was very I was very impressed at the efforts of the server. I will return.

Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Buffalo Wings”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was searching all over for some good buffalo wings. Who would of ever thought to go to Chilis. Excellent service, nice atmosphere. Everything I have tried from there menu has been good. If you want good food and don't want to be surrounded by crowds of people this is the place to go.

• Visited August 2013
Virginia
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Been eating here the last couple of nights, the service is good except for the one server we had he never came to check on us during our meal, was to concerned with is other tables, well his tip reflected that. Over all I enjoy eating at Chili's and plan on going back and hoping we won't get that server again because if we do I will ask to move.

Visited August 2013